Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Clit Pain During Sex

Started by Holden, January 07, 2019, 05:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holden

I've been on testosterone for about 5 years now, and I've had some intermittant trouble with sex but I need some advice since this is a recurring problem and it's really frustrating.

I masturbate almost every day, and don't usually have problems with clit pain or vaginal dryness, but sometimes if I'm receiving oral from someone, I have a pricking pain in my clit, and it feels hyper-sensitive. It didn't used to be like this, and I think it has changed over the past year to become more sensitive. Sometimes I can relax again to keep going, but usually I have to just stop. It's so frustrating, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do about it.

My partner is really understanding and I don't think she feels frustrated, but I don't want to develop a fear of receiving oral sex by having this recur.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice?
  •  

Devlyn

I don't know if this will be helpful, feel free to disregard. :)

The head of my penis (shenis) is very sensitive, and I actually don't like it being stimulated during sex, also to the point of having to stop. My solution is to involve the base and the shaft while avoiding the tip as much as possible.

Again, I apologize if you don't find this advice helpful, or even out of place from a MTF. I just wanted to share that I,too, have an oversensitivity issue.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Tentacles

Maybe you're just hypersensitive as Devlyn says. You're not on any medication (that's not testosterone)? Perhaps you're just masturbating too much and your body needs a break.  8)
  •  

Lian

I can relate. I just don't get my dick sucked as often as she offers. It happens no matter what really but sometimes I can cum if I let her keep going (even if it feels painful thruout). I've been on T 7 years.
  •