News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Favorite Outfit

Started by mismith415, January 08, 2019, 12:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mismith415

Hi,
What's your favorite outfit to dress in?
I was thinking about how many pieces go into my favorite styles:
Wig
Breast forms
bra
panties
stockings
skirt
heels
some kind of sweater
  •  

debrahelen

Quote from: mismith415 on January 08, 2019, 12:22:47 PM
Hi,
What's your favorite outfit to dress in?
I was thinking about how many pieces go into my favorite styles:
Wig
Breast forms
bra
panties
stockings
skirt
heels
some kind of sweater

Definitely panties, stockings, garter, bra, bustier, my favorite mid-calf brown skirt, and a pretty white or light pink blouse. I prefer flats as I'm tall, but I wear 2" heels around the house. I have a really nice long fawn-colored winter coat that I just love wearing out and about.
Deb
  •  

sally0196

My favorite outfit is feminine business attire.  This kind of outfit can be sexy yet look professional.  A fitted blazer paired with a knee length pencil skirt and high heels just exudes femininity and possesses real style.

Hugs,

Sally
  •  

Wendi

Lately it's been a slightly above the knee sweater dress with my bra and forms. I've been wearing leggings with it since it's been so cold out. My knee high boots are also worn along with my wig.

I use makeup and mascara but don't cake it on.

Oh and earrings I think make a big difference.
Started HRT 1/3/2019

•  

Angel Lee

Hello Everyone, I'm Angel Lee. I Love wearing a short skirt, a corset with a nice top and thigh high boots.
  •  

Islandmed70

I tend to let someone else pick out my clothes, but it leans towards punkish clothes.

boyshort panties
softcup bra
knee length skirt
thigh highs
boots
and a gothy type top
  •  

AoifeB

Tight jeans, calf boots or my Chucks, and a tank top. I keep buying tank tops, especially racerbacks, it's a sickness :D
It's to the point I'm not able to wear most of my clothes at work.

And boyshorts are the best.
  •  

Swanson777

I have this Bavarian maid Oktoberfest costume. Hella cute. Makes me want to walk around with a tray serving up some beers LOL
  •  

jk4361

at the moment Im in a pink wig with purple bra and pink slip. Also have my wolford neons and high heels!!
I love all outfits with lots of leg and nylon.
  •