Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

i got a qestion about weight loss

Started by Bridget99, January 07, 2008, 07:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bridget99

hey i have a question. I have been losing weight and i have the stomach as a problem area >.<. i dont know if its extra skin or fat, and well i have the upper arm too >.> . Any advice on what i should eat or how i should exercise to lose it?. thank you very muc for reading my post and if you have any questions ask away i want to help too instead of just asking for help >.<
than you everyone
love
bridget ^.^
  •  

Jay

What about doing some excersie to tone the muscles? That should make it tighter and more firm?

•  

IsabelleStPierre

Hey Bridget,

The key is to combine some toning exercise into your dieting; at you loss weight the exercise helps to keep you from getting flabby parts. It also depends on how much weight you have lost, if you have lost a lot of weight, your skin was stretched out before and it may take a long time for the skin to tighten up...but it will in time.

Peace and love,
Isabelle St-Pierre
  •  

lacitychick21

What really worked great for me are yoga twisty exercises. I don't have a link, but maybe i can post pics (like in SHAPE magazine!)

It's pretty much a series of exercises where you're engaging your core to twist to slim down your waist. Good stuff.
  •