Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What the heck is going on.

Started by DawnOday, January 31, 2019, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnOday

In LA for the weekend and so far have endured a couple hours of electric storm and flooding rain. I lived here for over forty five years and have never experienced anything like it here. AZ and Utah yes. I was heading out the door and I told Jo I hope the lightning does not strike me and as I put my hand on the door and BAM! I screamed, luckily I didn't have a heart attack. When I did go outside the palm tree across street was in flames. I know this is no match for my friends now suffering for sub minus weather. My heart goes out to you. Stay safe Please.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: DawnOday on January 31, 2019, 06:16:31 PM
In LA for the weekend and so far have endured a couple hours of electric storm and flooding rain. I lived here for over forty five years and have never experienced anything like it here. AZ and Utah yes. I was heading out the door and I told Jo I hope the lightning does not strike me and as I put my hand on the door and BAM! I screamed, luckily I didn't have a heart attack. When I did go outside the palm tree across street was in flames. I know this is no match for my friends now suffering for sub minus weather. My heart goes out to you. Stay safe Please.

@DawnOday
Please stay indoors....   don't get under any trees....   stay safe....
Hey, Southern California has a drought, but they don't need the rain all at once.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 31, 2019, 06:26:16 PM

@DawnOday
Please stay indoors....   don't get under any trees....   stay safe....

Hey, Southern California has a drought going on, but they don't need the rain all at once.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: DawnOday on January 31, 2019, 06:16:31 PM

Holy moly!  I hope all is well!

I once went through an electric storm in the 70's as I was passing Magic Mountain, just north of LA.  I saw at any given moment at least a dozen strikes on the nearby hills all around me.  Stopped for gas there.  This was during the gasoline shortages.  After I had waited in line and was able to fill up, the power went out everywhere!  Luck!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

DawnOday

Thanks for the comments. I'll stay low. Holy mollie.  Twenty minutes earlier I was telling Jo that another strike was the loudest I had ever heard. Then this one. And I live in Seattle have never experienced anything close to this. It's settled down now but whew.
Dawn Oday

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

Start HRT Aug 2016

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: DawnOday on January 31, 2019, 06:38:02 PM
Thanks for the comments. I'll stay low. Holy mollie.  Twenty minutes earlier I was telling Jo that another strike was the loudest I had ever heard. Then this one. And I live in Seattle have never experienced anything close to this. It's settled down now but whew.

@DawnOday
Dear Dawn:
When I lived in Connecticut for a couple years I remember that when we had a thunderstorms there that the noise and vibration would just about break the windows.   

I recall that there were times seeing the flash and almost immediately I would hear the thunder clap.... that means that it was right on top of me.    VERY SCARY for sure.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

DawnOday

Mom has an old stucco house and it was vibrating like mad. I have had 60 - 80 mph winds not shake the house like that.Prior to this the worst thunder storms I was in were in Flagstaff AZ, Zion NP and Lonepine CA,
Dawn Oday

Start HRT Aug 2016

•