Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Vikingbb03, February 09, 2019, 09:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikingbb03

Hello im matt from illinois.  I have visited this page many times and love seeing the posts of all the info and encouragement.  I finally decided to create a profile.  While i have not started any transition, i have always considered myself a closeted woman. No plans as of yet to start any transition.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Vikingbb03 on February 09, 2019, 09:00:40 AM
Hello im matt from illinois.  I have visited this page many times and love seeing the posts of all the info and encouragement.  I finally decided to create a profile.  While i have not started any transition, i have always considered myself a closeted woman. No plans as of yet to start any transition.
There are a lot of people on this site that have not and do not intend to transition at all that does not make them any less of a transgender or any less of a person my name is Arianna 38 pansexual trans woman male to female from Kentucky and I would like to be the first to welcome you to this group

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Vikingbb03 on February 09, 2019, 09:00:40 AM
@Vikingbb03
Dear Matt...
Thank you for following the LINK that I gave to you in my Welcome Message on your very first posting on another thread... and thanks for coming here to the Introductions Forum to tell more members here about yourself and your arrival here on the Forums... therefore you will be able to mutually share thoughts with others here.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and being involved in the Forums.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

V M

Hi Matt  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Matt,

Welcome!   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •