Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Bandeau Style Bra

Started by Zetsumei, February 12, 2019, 01:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsumei

Hello all. I apologize if this is in the wrong section but this seemed the best fit. I was wondering if anyone has experience using a bandeau style compression bra to minimize breast appearance for passing? Im just beginning hrt mtf and wont be looking to socially transition, especially at work for some time so ill be attempting to hide chest growth as I am able, but I love the bandeau style and was wondering if anyone has tried it for passing as a male with success? Thank you for any help.
  •  

Devlyn

I've always heard it was a bad idea to bind growing breasts. You're better off hiding them with clothing
styles. Also, there are other changes that may be noticed by people around you, just check out some
HRT timelines. Your facial features will soften dramatically, as will your skin. It ain't all about the boobs!
Eventually comes "male fail".  ;)  You're going to need a better plan than just binding.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Zetsumei

Thank you Devlyn for your insight, I appreciate the advice. Fortunately, I wear vests and suit jackets everyday at work (addictions counselor ). When male fail happens...I'm as prepared as I  feel I can currently be but I am ready to handle that problem when it arrives.
  •  

mm

A sports bra is the best way to make them look flatter without using a binder which can damage the tissue permanently.
  •  

Zetsumei

•  

AnneK

Quote from: mm on February 12, 2019, 02:18:25 PM
A sports bra is the best way to make them look flatter without using a binder which can damage the tissue permanently.

I've been checking sports bras to see what's available.  One thing I've noticed is they come in a variety of colours that are not likely to hide well under a shirt.  I usually wear a beige bra, as it would be less noticeable under my shirts.  There seems to be a definite lack of beige sports bras available.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Maid Marion

Pink has print bras.  Just visited their site and saw a pink/green camo T shirt bra.  Pink is a subsidiary of L-Brands better known as Victoria's Secret that caters to younger women.  Which means they have a better selection of smaller cup sizes than VS.
  •