Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

decapeptyl T-spike

Started by Carla68, February 12, 2019, 03:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carla68

Hi All,

I started my hormones about 4 weeks ago, my doctor gave me a decapeptyl injection and everol patches she mentioned a testosterone spike.

I was fairly horny the first week with some possibly larger than normal erections but nothing that was that different from any other week so just put it down to the excitement of starting

Now my little soldier has been AWOL from his usual morning parade for about a week is that it? did i miss it or was it just a bit over hyped?

Thanks

Carla
Carla

Orchiectomy 28th July 2020
GRS 22nd June 2021
FFS 22nd June 2021
  •  

Rachel292

I started out on a lowdose of evorel (gradually increasing over a 2 year period) , then due to circumstance, went on to finasteride. About 6 months later I changed to Sandrena gel and Decapeptyl. Dr advised me to stay on the finasteride for a couple of weeks when i changed over (to avoid a spike). I didn't notice a spike. But when it came to my next jab 3 months later, on having my second jab, I had an irritable mood for about 4 days and generally off colour and moody. Not sure if it was a coincidence. The next jab , I didn't notice anything.
Rachel
  •  

Megan.

2 weeks is the spike period, after that it should be easy sailing.

It does depend slightly on your original levels. My doctor prescribed me a 2-week dose of Cyproterone Acetate to counteract the spike. Since then just a quarterly jab is enough to keep my 'Mr Hyde' away [emoji3526].

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•