News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hello Everyone!

Started by terrik2016, February 12, 2019, 05:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrik2016

Hi everyone!

I just joined a few days ago and have already been amazed by the posts and some of the things I have read here.  I just wanted to take some time to introduce myself.  My name is Terri and I am 58 years old.  I have been cross-dressing off and on sine I was 13.  A lot of binging and purging but I always seem to come back to it even though I have been married for almost 33 years (no, she doesn't know everything about my femme side).  I tool a really long break while our kids lived at home but in my early 50's , the desire to express my feminine side came back with a vengeance.  It was however different this time and had lost some of the erotic and fetishistic nature of my earlier cross dressing and became a very calming and relaxing and uplifting experience for me.

I began to wonder if it was more than the dressing and the clothes but that I really felt more comfortable in feminine attire and doing feminine things. I've always kind of viewed the world from a more feminine frame of mind.  I had a makeover photo session with a wonderful woman in New Jersey who provides that service and when I looked in the mirror, i felt like for the first time I was seeing the real me.  It was one of the happiest expediences I have had in my life and when it was time to return to the drab world , i actually cried.  Since then I have kind of  been moving more and more to be feminine in subtle ways with a few more overt steps along the way.

I have seen a gender therapist for a few sessions who helped me acknowledge the fact that I likely am transgender but I really don't know how far i want to go or if I want to or how to approach it with my family and friends so for now remain closeted but knowing that Terri exists is what keeps me sane and happy for now as long as she gets to come out every now and then.

Really looking forward to meeting others here and learning more and discussing experiences.

Terri
  •  

Maid Marion

Welcome!

I told my wife before we married I though I might be trans, so she was only a little surprised when I started wearing VS PJs after she had me buy work appropriate women's clothes that looked like men's clothes.  Women's XS clothes fit me perfectly. But, she passed before I gave much thought to wearing panties.  She did manage to finish her "bucket list" before she passed.

Everyone is different.  You can learn about HRT here.  Some find a low does helps their dysphoria.  I can look in the mirror and see a girl because I am lucky to have an hourglass figure.  But, I don't want to lose the height or strength typical of taking HRT.
  •  

V M

Hi Terri  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

terrik2016

Thanks everyone for the welcome!  :)

I'm looking forward to being part of the group.

Terri
  •