Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Been gone for a while... New introduction is in order! ;)

Started by alyssalove2790, February 14, 2019, 06:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alyssalove2790

Hello again!

I had been gone for a while... mostly off the 'nets beside Facebook and busy doing... stuff!

Mostly related to getting HRT, which I'm now 4 weeks in! Noticing some effects already and super positive! No more unsightly acne breakouts, smoother skin and better skin tone. Itchy, sometimes sore perky nipples called for a comfort bra since they were visible through my shirt!  ::) Oh... and smaller... undesirable bits! And gone is the unwanted libido!

I've gotten myself permanent eyeliner done, and finalized. Painful... :-X But worth it! I've got a discreet, yet showing cat-liner!

I am almost full-time woman outside, except at work where I still present male, but androgynous (the cat-liner helps with this one!). Some co-workers did see me outside of work, most of them amazed by my look! I have made a lot of new friends since in and out of work and the newest friends often say they can't picture me as male!  :P

Gotten a lot of compliments about my styling and looks, by cis men and women alike. I can positively say I've got a newfound passion for clothing and styling (but not fashion trends)!  :D

I've got good spirits for 2019! So far everything has been good! Looking forward to my next blood work in a month then second appointment with my endo!  :)
2018/**/** Coming out
2019/01/15 Begun HRT! Low dose Cypro and E.
2019/03/04 Full time woman!
  •  

Jessica

Glad to see you posting again Alyssa!  Congratulations on your progress!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

@alyssalove2790
Dear Alyssa:
Glad to see that  you have come back to the forums after your 2+ month hiatus.   
WOW, while you were gone you started your HRT just a month ago.  Congratulations to you are in order.
Hang on for an exciting ride, but there may be some potholes in the road as well.  It would be good if you could do a lot of reading of some of the other members threads regarding their HRT journey.

What you described with your body changes so far is about what most MTF transitoners experience at the 4 week point in their transitions.

Hmmmm, you are a brave one getting permanent eye-liner.... sounds like an uncomfortable procedure to me.

I am wishing you well as you figure out how and when you finally come-out at work and become Full-Time all the time.  It will be a most life freeing time to finally not have hide your secret any longer.

I will be eagerly looking for your future updates and about how things are going for you as you journey down your transition road.

We are your biggest fans and supporters.
When you report good news we will rejoice and be happy with you and when you report not-so-good news we will lend our ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts... please don't make us wait another 2 months for another posting from you!!!
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

V M

Hi Alyssa  :icon_wave:

Welcome back to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here again

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Sonja

@alyssalove2790

Hey its you again! I missed you Alyssa, but I'm glad to hear things are going so well!

Please do post some of your passionate clothing pics for the rest of us - I love your style! Would love to see more...

Anyhow, I hope you are well,

Take care,

Sonja.
  •