Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hello everyone

Started by Islandmed70, February 19, 2019, 08:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Islandmed70

Hi all. I'm IslandMed, I'm a 31 year old living in SE TX who used to dress back in HS and college, but got a girlfriend who was firmly against it and I kinda stopped. I just had a change in my personal life and my partner who supports what I want to do and the fact that I'm a middle and when I'm in middlespace I dress. My style is more punk and modern, but I also love whatever I find that's cute. Currently we are talking about coming out for me, as I'd gladly spend my time in feminine clothes. However in my career field that would cause all sorts of issues all on it's own. But I'm glad I found this site and all the resources here.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Islandmed70 on February 19, 2019, 08:56:04 PM
Hi all. I'm IslandMed, I'm a 31 year old living in SE TX who used to dress back in HS and college, but got a girlfriend who was firmly against it and I kinda stopped. I just had a change in my personal life and my partner who supports what I want to do and the fact that I'm a middle and when I'm in middlespace I dress. My style is more punk and modern, but I also love whatever I find that's cute. Currently we are talking about coming out for me, as I'd gladly spend my time in feminine clothes. However in my career field that would cause all sorts of issues all on it's own. But I'm glad I found this site and all the resources here.
@Islandmed70
Hello Islandmed:
After you became a member of Susan's Place yesterday you did a good thing coming here to the Introductions Forum to tell more members about your arrival and also more about yourself.

You will be able to have more give and take with thoughts and comments with like-minded members here.
More than likely you will even make some new friends here on the Forums.

Please be certain to read over the important and informative LINKS that our lovely member  @V M  included in her welcome message to you yesterday regarding the rules here on the Susan's Place Forums. 

For your convenience here on this thread I have attached the same LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and will allow you to enjoy the features here.     
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

KimOct

Welcome we are glad you are here too.  My only comment at the moment is that I am glad that you are with an SO that supports you.  Life is too short to spend time with someone that wants you to be something that you are not.
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Islandmed70 on February 19, 2019, 08:56:04 PM

Welcome to Susan's

Glad you found us. I hope you will enjoy your time here and we can be of assistance should you want it. I hope you achieve your goal of spending more time dressing feminine and occupying that middle space you describe.

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •