Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Consultation with Mr Keith Altman (Ffs)

Started by AlexisB, February 22, 2019, 11:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexisB

Hey guys I'm having my consultation with Keith Altman in Brighton (same hospital I had my srs coincidentally lol) on the 28th I'm just wondering has anyone heard of him + have experience/reviews they want to share? Also I'm super eager to have ffs and want to hear your wait times from consultation to surgery! :D I know every patient and every surgeon is different but I just want to know what your wait was like + if you've heard anyone else give testimonies on wait times. Thanks! 😁
  •  

Squirebuffy1990

I'm currently ten days post op from having a hairline lowering, brow lift, brow shave and chin shave with Dr Altman. He is very friendly and so far I am happy with the results.  He didn't originally want to operate on me because he said I was the most passable MTF he had ever met which was a huge compliment, but I am very insecure about my face and 3 consultations later, I pushed for the surgery.  The reason I say this is because he was making sure it was something I really wanted and wasn't like "oh yes you need this and this". He actually pushed back.

Surgery was Friday am, I was in hospital for 2 days. If you have your hairline lowered that is pretty easy, but the head bandage you wear for 24 hours is really tight and that gets annoying. You also have two drains in your head but you don't notice or feel them at all. (It's not as gross as it sounds)

The first week is distressing because you look awful - bruised, swollen and scary. I was not prepared for the swelling by day 2 (the peak)

The chin/jaw shave is by far the most painful. For me it was worse and more uncomfortable than my SRS and my Boobs.

Happy to talk to you about my experience.

•  

sandrauk

•  

Deniz

Quote from: AlexisB on February 22, 2019, 11:09:14 AM
Hey guys I'm having my consultation with Keith Altman in Brighton (same hospital I had my srs coincidentally lol) on the 28th I'm just wondering has anyone heard of him + have experience/reviews they want to share? Also I'm super eager to have ffs and want to hear your wait times from consultation to surgery! :D I know every patient and every surgeon is different but I just want to know what your wait was like + if you've heard anyone else give testimonies on wait times. Thanks! 😁

Hi Alexis

How was your consultation?

Best
  •