Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

UK chest masculinasation surgery in need of private doctors names/numbers

Started by TheCampbellMan, February 22, 2019, 12:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCampbellMan

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or whatever, I'm not that good at forums. EDIT: ok I got moved so I was in the wrong place lol sorry

I'm Everett and I'm looking into getting chest surgery and want to know all my options. Every time I try to look up surgeons it always seems outdated and I have had several awkward calls where I ask them about mastectomy and chest masculinasation only for them to say 'yeah we don't do that' despite reading it online.

Any help with numbers I can call?
  •  

Devlyn

Hey, Everett! I know there aren't as many UK doctors performing the procedure as we have in the US. I did find some references on the site to Dr Phillip Rubin. Good luck with your search.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Devlyn

•  

TheCampbellMan

•  

Kylo

Check out Rob Morris with Nuffield Health, Plymouth; he did my surgery and it was an excellent job. Healed up in no time as well, he used the blockers injection method with pectoral muscles so the whole thing was virtually painless despite being a DI procedure. Very personable guy as well. 
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •