Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Best binders?

Started by erintilly14, February 23, 2019, 03:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erintilly14

My friend donated me a binder as it didn't fit him and it hasn't been worn, only tried on. I wore it the other day and I'm a 36D at the moment [emoji22] and it didn't seem to flatten me down that much. It was still pretty noticeable and didn't even look like pecs, it was really curvy -Ethan
  •  

The Flying Lemur

I don't know of any brand of binder that is going to make a very large chest really flat.  I was a 50DDD, and the best I could get was a kind of uniboob/shelf kind of look.  FWIW, I got my binders from Morris Designs https://morrisdesigns.com/product-category/binders/, which makes custom binders.  They're the only company I could find who made binders for really huge chests.  The quality is good and they're about as comfortable as any binder is. 
The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. --Joseph Campbell
  •  

Ryuichi13

I'm a D-cup (not sure of the chest size), and I got my tri-top binder from https://www.underworks.com/tri-top-chest-binder, one in white and one in black.  They give me the look of having (muscular!) pecs without looking like breasts, but I'm pretty muscular so it works out for me.  :) 

I put my binder on from my feet and pull them up, slip my arms into the armholes then position my chest so they're flat against my ribs with the nipples positioned naturally.  If you push your chest down towards your stomach, you risk having complications if you decide to have top surgery later on down the line. 

I googled a pic to show what I mean.

Hope this helps.  Good luck!

Ryuichi

•  

erintilly14

Quote from: The Flying Lemur on February 23, 2019, 10:52:44 AM
I don't know of any brand of binder that is going to make a very large chest really flat.  I was a 50DDD, and the best I could get was a kind of uniboob/shelf kind of look.  FWIW, I got my binders from Morris Designs https://morrisdesigns.com/product-category/binders/, which makes custom binders.  They're the only company I could find who made binders for really huge chests.  The quality is good and they're about as comfortable as any binder is.
Yeah I can only kinda get a really obvious looking uniboob at the moment
  •  

erintilly14

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on February 23, 2019, 10:49:19 PM
I'm a D-cup (not sure of the chest size), and I got my tri-top binder from https://www.underworks.com/tri-top-chest-binder, one in white and one in black.  They give me the look of having (muscular!) pecs without looking like breasts, but I'm pretty muscular so it works out for me.  :) 

I put my binder on from my feet and pull them up, slip my arms into the armholes then position my chest so they're flat against my ribs with the nipples positioned naturally.  If you push your chest down towards your stomach, you risk having complications if you decide to have top surgery later on down the line. 

I googled a pic to show what I mean.

Hope this helps.  Good luck!

Ryuichi
I ordered an underworld binder off of amazon once but it never came. I can't really afford another one but thanks for recommending and thanks for the tip!
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: erintilly14 on February 26, 2019, 04:49:11 PM
I ordered an underworld binder off of amazon once but it never came. I can't really afford another one but thanks for recommending and thanks for the tip!

I'm sorry that that happened to you! 

I would order one directly from the site.  It might be a bit more expensive, but the customer service from what I understand, will help you measure yourself properly so you can get a binder that fits.

Good luck!

Ryuichi 

•