Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hellooo

Started by KennedDoll, March 03, 2019, 03:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KennedDoll

My birth name is Kendall and I decided that is a good enough female name. I am MTF non-binary but want to transition to female before considering non-binary identity again.

I am 55 years old and am not trying to present as female yet, aside from some minor changes. I wore women's clothing and makeup in public every day for some time when I was 20, but didn't think of it is being female in a man's body (I thought of it as having been born male, but openly preferring female things). About 5 years ago it occurred to me that "transgender" was  a word describing what i am. I went bonkers trying to do everything at once to transition.

I have been on Estradiol and Spironolactone for about 2 months. In the last few days I've started to constantly feel my breasts on my body, even though they haven't changed size. I have nipple soreness also.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: KennedDoll on March 03, 2019, 03:12:08 AM
My birth name is Kendall and I decided that is a good enough female name. I am MTF non-binary but want to transition to female before considering non-binary identity again.

I am 55 years old and am not trying to present as female yet, aside from some minor changes. I wore women's clothing and makeup in public every day for some time when I was 20, but didn't think of it is being female in a man's body (I thought of it as having been born male, but openly preferring female things). About 5 years ago it occurred to me that "transgender" was  a word describing what i am. I went bonkers trying to do everything at once to transition.

I have been on Estradiol and Spironolactone for about 2 months. In the last few days I've started to constantly feel my breasts on my body, even though they haven't changed size. I have nipple soreness also.

H Kennedoll

Welcome to Susan's. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Glad you made it here. Going bonkers sounds familiar...when you suddenly understand for the first time where you fit into the world it can be such a great moment of self realisation that you just want everything you have missed out on and you want it NOW. Welcome to Susan's I am sure you will find some kindred souls here. Hope you enjoy your time on the board.

So you are able to get the very best from being here there are a couple of links we give to all our new members

Regards

LizK

Things that you should read

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KennedDoll on March 03, 2019, 03:12:08 AM

@KennnedDoll
Dear KennedDoll:
     I am so very glad that you have become a member here and this is your very first posting.   I am happy to see that you found the Susan's Place Forums.

As you post on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.   I expect that you will be getting many members offering their thoughts and suggestions as you continue to post here. 

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation and as you continue to feel free to share with all of us.

I see that our lovely member @LizK has already Officially Welcomed you I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

In her welcome message  LizK  attached important and informative LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and will allow you to enjoy the features here.     
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

V M

Hi KennedDoll  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

CallMeV

Hi Kendall!
Welcome! I'm still fairly new here myself but it's been great to see what a lovely community there is on this site. Glad to welcome another member : )

I'm ftm so I'm going in the other direction but I really relate to your NB identification. I id'd as Genderqueer for a very long time and it's still a little confusing for me. I've recently begun thinking that tho I'm a trans man, I'm still genderqueer as well. For me, my gender identity is Male, but my gender presentation is genderqueer. I'm not sure if those terms work like that but that's what works for me.
  Hope to see you around the forums

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

•