Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Here Comes Summer!

Started by valerie anne, March 03, 2019, 03:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valerie anne

It's been very mild here and summer tee shirts are already being worn.  I do need to be discretely  brassiered under a tee shirt!

Most of the time I have no option than to be underdressed, but I really do need the support of a bra, due to my breast expansion and pumping activities. I'm heavy, but also very nipply, so I need lift and cover.

I have been experimenting with androgynous tops and tee shirt bras. The tops are in dark colors, often with stripes to break up any bra strap lines. I have purchased front fastening bras in nude and black.

There are two issues here. One is the bra strap being visible, which seems to be minimised by a dark or nude bra color.

The second issue, namely the bra clasp and strap buckles showing through, is more difficult. Using front fastening means no unsightly rear band fastener, but the bra is effectively non-adjustable. These bras have the strap adjustment buckles close to the bra band, instead of being on the shoulder, which helps concealment.

I went shopping yesterday, and I couldn't help showing a bit of boob. When I reached to the shelves, I am sure my bra buckles poked out, but the bra itself was not visible. I am on the cusp of being exposed as a bra wearer! 
  •  

Angel Lee

Hi Valarie anne ,My name is Anggel Lee. Have you tried the Jeannie bra? It comes in black, white and nude.there are no strapsand is very comfortable and you can remove the padded inserts.
  •  

Maddie

Summer is a tricky time for me, as far as crossdressing confidence goes.
Still wearing comfortable layers in this neck of the woods.
Hiding my bra completely is a new concept for me, and I'm beginning to think its important.
Usually I just check myself drsssing in the mirror, and if something looks wrong color or texture-wise, then ill switch or fix something until I think I'm looking real good.

Then I cover everything up with more layers  :icon_eek:

Sorry no direct answer to hiding bra in a t-shirt issue.
Crossdressed as small child. Told parents, then hid it.
1980s-2010s Alternately "out" to varying degrees and/or outright denial and man-faking
2015 Surrendered/allowed my she-self to show more outwardly. Changes begin.
Currently working with counselor. No HRT or surgeries yet.
  •  

Lacy

If I wear a bra under a t-shirt, I have to make sure the t-shirt is pretty thick. If you can find some Laura Scott shirts, those are very well made t-shirts. High quality fabric that is thicker than most other female shirts.

Also wearing a tank or cami under your t-shirt will go a long way to hide a bra!
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

valerie anne

A test of my summer tee shirt theory in the shopping mall!

I received my new snow white underwired plunge tee shirt bra today. Wow, the uplift is something to die for.

Anyway, I adjusted the straps and slipped on a black & white striped tee shirt top. Unless I drooped forwards, I was clearly exhibiting a smooth but feminine bust.

Before I left home, I found that by reaching upwards, my white bra straps, band and buckles became quite visible.

In the supermarket, I leant back, exposing my girls, and then reached forward, making my my bra straps visible under my top.

Due to the stripes, nobody noticed. Basically, I paraded a white tee shirt bra under a black & white top, and it was OK.

I'm now set for summer, with a tested selection of tops and bras.     

•