Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hi from Kelly

Started by kellymonroe, March 04, 2019, 03:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellymonroe

Hi Everyone, I'm Kelly, I'm a transgender journey in the making - currently sitting somewhere between glad to be alive and afraid to live.   My pronouns have always been we but I'm so trying to move towards her while the world expects me to be him.   Life is very complicated though and it's a painful process.

I'm turning 50 this year and I'm suddenly crazy with regret however the process itself is causing secrets and lies between me and all those around me that I love; and it's horrible.   It's so hard to be happy when you have to do it this way.

I'm hoping for advice and information.  I'm reading thru all the experience, strength and hope published on this site and oh my how it has helped.   

Thank you for being here!
Kelly
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@kellymonroe
Dear Kelly:
Thank you for following the suggestion and LINK that our
lovely member and Official Greeter @KathyLauren gave to you in her Welcome Message to you yesterday on another thread.

Please be certain to look over the important information in the LINKS that she provided at the end of KathyLauren's  welcome message.  There you will find helpful hints and rules here on the Forums to allow you to have a good experience here.
Be sure to look at the LINKS IN RED... answers are there for questions that most new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place,
Best wishes to you as you get involved in the Forums.

Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

CallMeV

Welcome Kelly!

I relate to how it feels to need to keep secret these huge changes and self realizations. I'm still closeted as I take steps to get to a place where I can fully transition and be open.
  Sending good thoughts to you on your journey! Hope to see you around the forums

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Welcome here Kelly.  Almost all of us lived though the same feelings you are going through.  But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and once you are there, and am out to the world, life becomes wonderful and colorful and smells like roses!

I hope your journey and adventure to fem dome will be not to hard on you and your loved ones.
Good luck!
Linde
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

V M

Hi Kelly  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •