Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Kindness mistaken for amorousness

Started by KennedDoll, March 06, 2019, 05:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KennedDoll

There is the problem where if a girl is nice to a guy, he thinks it means she is attracted to him. Now that I am feeling more feminine, I am experiencing this the other way around, almost. When I am being my normal self and talking to what I would like to be a sister, often, cisgender women think I am coming on to them. This is all with written words on the internet.

It's very distressing for me, because I can't tell how much of it is me having residual male expression and how much of it is knowing that I was born male.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@KennedDoll 
In my opinion and my own personal experiences... what you described is not just a male nor is it just a female issue that we all deal with.
It is so easy to "lead someone on" just by being polite, friendly and cordial.   
Unspoken signals are sometimes mistakenly sent and also mistakenly interpreted.   

Another person that may have a crush on us will be looking and hoping to hear words and notice signals that satisfy their desires.   
Not much one can do about other than listening for and watching for the return words and signals and either nipping them in the bud right away, or proceeding.

Love and romantic endeavors are always confusing to both sexes.

Best Wishes,
... and be careful out there.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •