Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Archer after 3 years of use

Started by November_Fox, March 07, 2019, 05:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

November_Fox

Just going to post this here in case anybody is considering New York Toy Collective packers.

I´ve had the Archer for three years and it has been in use 24/7. It served as an STP for a little while until that turned out to be a bad decision and I restored it to default.

Meaning the packer was pierced throughout the shaft. Didn´t matter much in terms of use. It has had to endure some rough handling (I´m not particularly careful with my belongings).

Due to this intensive use it´s now showing signs of wear - the silicone is tearing both at the base of the shaft and below its glans. Due to hours and hours of compression it´s also starting to become rather flat.

All in all this packer hold up very well  ;D

I ordered the Pierre (its uncircumcised brother) and will be sending this one to the trash can. Feel free to ask any questions.
  •  

Ryuichi13

I'm at the point where I feel most comfortable wearing a packer of some kind 24/7, and I'm currently looking for one I can do that with so I have a few questions that I hope you will answer.  :)

Did you get the regular or the small?  I'm well over 5 foot tall (5'7&1/3"/171cm tbh) and I'm looking for a packer that will fit me and be more realistic than the one I currently have.

I take it that it didn't work well for you as a STP.  What was wrong?  Did you find a STP that worked better?

Do you sleep wearing it as well?  If so, do you have to use anything special like the pouch, the stp strap or something else?  Or can you just tuck it in your underwear?  I wear boxer briefs with the front fly sewn shut and the back fly open just enough to slide my packer in.  Do you buy their pouch, or did you end up with something like the Joey pouch?

Does it need to be powdered or can you basically just wash it and go?  Any special recommended care?

Thanks for answering my questions!

Ryuichi

•  

November_Fox

Did you get the regular or the small?

I got the regular. It´s 5,25" (I´m 5´9). Small one is 4". I am told the length is kind of much for some people but I feel that this packer is completely realistic for me, there is no serious bulge going on unless you are planning on wearing something really tight.

Did you find an STP that worked better?

In the end I made an STP that can be used separately from the packer. In my experience packer/STP is just too awkward and messy. So I decided to be able to STP comfortably rather than have a realistic looking STP.

If you´re going to experiment in making an STP I recommend just getting a bunch of crappy packers first and see how that works before you alter an expensive one.

Do you sleep wearing it as well?

Yes. I´ve been using the "Pete" Commando harness by SpareParts Hardwear for all three years. You can´t even feel its there and it looks natural, like any other masculine underwear.

Does it need to be powdered?

The back of the packer can get kind of sticky, but my packer sits atop 1 layer of underwear, so I don´t really notice that. I would recommend powdering as it will extend its longevity. I think if you bother to take good care of it (which I didn´t) it would last very long.

Good luck  to you  :)

•  

Ryuichi13

Thank you so much for answering my questions. 

I'm seriously thinking about buying one, especially since it seems to be so sturdy.  :)  I'm not very easy on things too.

Ryuichi

•