News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Jess’s progesterone experiences

Started by Jessica, March 10, 2019, 12:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on April 30, 2019, 03:18:38 PM
Update!  Still not sure if the progesterone has been the cause for any changes, or if it is how it would have gone anyway.
But in the last two weeks I've experienced weekly the breast growth spurts I experienced every three months before starting Progesterone. My areolae during the same time increased from 2" to 2 1/4" and the nipples are a vivid pink!
I also have noticed my breasts getting more in the way and I can't cross my arms across my body the same as I used to.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl
@Jessica
Dear Jess:

I consider it good news as you described your breast growth and having to experience some difficulty with your breasts getting in the way.

I have noticed the very same things with my C-cup breasts.  When I am working on detailed paperwork I tend to lean over and down toward my desk and my breasts get in the way so I make sure that they are on top and over the edge of the desk  ....   
....also when eating or drinking I experience my food dribblings ending up on the front of my tops and/or dress.... my breasts make a perfect shelf for catching those kinds of things.

Happy troubles for sure!!!  ;)
Thank you for sharing,
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 30, 2019, 03:28:42 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:

I consider it good news as you described your breast growth and having to experience some difficulty with your breasts getting in the way.

I have noticed the very same things with my C-cup breasts.  When I am working on detailed paperwork I tend to lean over and down toward my desk and my breasts get in the way so I make sure that they are on top and over the edge of the desk  ....   
....also when eating or drinking I experience my food dribblings ending up on the front of my tops and/or dress.... my breasts make a perfect shelf for catching those kinds of things.

Happy troubles for sure!!!  ;)
Thank you for sharing,
Hugs,
Danielle

I must ask Danielle, at the risk of being a sticky beak, was progesterone part of your HRT to gain such substantial growth ?

Kirsten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Myranda

Again, I cannot really tell if it is the change to dialy progesterone, or just the effects of regular E and having been on Progesterone again since restarting everything back in January, when I was on regeimen of E and Cycling P, but at the start of April I switched to Daily P, and since then, my breasts have been quite tender and at times  quite full for their size.  I have also noticed a distinct change in the way my nipples feel, they are much more firm, even when they are not "cold" and pointy.  and I must say I really like the way they feel to the touch now compared to before.  I wil lre measure everything again on the 10th.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on April 30, 2019, 03:35:02 PM
I must ask Danielle, at the risk of being a sticky beak, was progesterone part of your HRT to gain such substantial growth ?

Kirsten.

@Kirsteneklund7
Dear Kirsten:
No, just "standard" HRT .... spiro and estrogen  ... started in March 2015
I know that Progesterone is a big contributor to breast development but I did not need or want it. 
My genetic makeup seemed to work well with the initial HRT.  In just a year of HRT I had almost a B-cup, at 2 years almost a C cup and at 3 years a full C-cup and thankfully I am at the 4+ year point of HRT and breast growth stopped... 
...or hopefully stopped! ???  ::)  ;)
I am more than happy with C-Cup and no larger... I did not want to inhibit my very active lifestyle with big bouncing breasts.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Linde

Quote from: Myranda on April 30, 2019, 04:19:35 PM
Again, I cannot really tell if it is the change to dialy progesterone, or just the effects of regular E and having been on Progesterone again since restarting everything back in January, when I was on regeimen of E and Cycling P, but at the start of April I switched to Daily P, and since then, my breasts have been quite tender and at times  quite full for their size.  I have also noticed a distinct change in the way my nipples feel, they are much more firm, even when they are not "cold" and pointy.  and I must say I really like the way they feel to the touch now compared to before.  I wil lre measure everything again on the 10th.
I have the same feeling in my breasts and nipples from just being on estrogen.  I don't know if this is a good measurement criteria to see if P helps.
To find this out, we would need some women just taking P, some other just taking E, and another group taking E and P , and a control group not taking either.

Who is willing to start a study?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 30, 2019, 04:35:42 PM
@Kirsteneklund7
Dear Kirsten:
No, just "standard" HRT .... spiro and estrogen  ... started in March 2015
I know that Progesterone is a big contributor to breast development but I did not need or want it. 
My genetic makeup seemed to work well with the initial HRT.  In just a year of HRT I had almost a B-cup, at 2 years almost a C cup and at 3 years a full C-cup and thankfully I am at the 4+ year point of HRT and breast growth stopped... 
...or hopefully stopped! ???  ::)  ;)
I am more than happy with C-Cup and no larger... I did not want to inhibit my very active lifestyle with big bouncing breasts.

Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle,

That is an inspiring timeline. I have a feeling I will end up a C this year thanks to Jessica's progesterone thread/ food for thought.

After 30 days of P I find I'm getting tighter in a B- cup bra but havent got the tape measurement to prove it yet.

If things dont grow bigger than a B I will still be happy.

Interesting how Jessica got great reasults with P and yourself great results without P.

This is a great thread ! I think Linde's idea of a mini study is a good one too.

Yours, Kirsten x.

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Jessica

In the last few days I have noticed that my breasts have definitely become rounder in shape.  Not the snoopy nose as of late.  And those areolae are continuing their increase in size.  I am nearly (if not actually there) a "C" cup.  I have felt different sensations in my breasts since starting Progesterone and expect even more development in the future.

Yay boobs! ☺️

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on May 07, 2019, 09:27:25 AM
In the last few days I have noticed that my breasts have definitely become rounder in shape.  Not the snoopy nose as of late.  And those areolae are continuing their increase in size.  I am nearly (if not actually there) a "C" cup.  I have felt different sensations in my breasts since starting Progesterone and expect even more development in the future.

Yay boobs! ☺️
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
This is terrific news regarding how things are changing for the better for you "topside."   
Hmmm, "Even more development in the future."
I am sure that many of your shirts and tops might be popping buttons very soon.

For me and my body size and activities that I am involved in I am very glad that I am at a C-cup and have not gotten any larger in the last year. 

Thanks for your report and for your thread here revealing your own progesterone experiences.
I will be eagerly looking for your future reports.

What about Lucy and Rhonda.... have their sizes evened out yet? ???

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

I have a nice update on Lucy and Rhonda's big adventure on Progesterone.  At slightly more than two months on micronized Progesterone my bust dimension has increased a full inch @ an even 42 and rounder.  My areolae have increased from 1 1/4" to 2 1/4" on a defined mound with my nipples protruding out 1/4".
Of course I don't know if this has anything to do with Progesterone.

My band is 37" and my bust is 42" that makes my bra size 38D....
I think they are more of a "C" cup.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Jessica on May 19, 2019, 04:28:07 PM
I have a nice update on Lucy and Rhonda's big adventure on Progesterone.  At slightly more than two months on micronized Progesterone my bust dimension has increased a full inch @ an even 42 and rounder.  My areolae have increased from 1 1/4" to 2 1/4" on a defined mound with my nipples protruding out 1/4".

Hugs and smiles, Jessi

Wow!  That is impressive.  Congratulations. 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica

•  

Linde

Quote from: Jessica on May 19, 2019, 04:28:07 PM

Hugs and smiles, Jess
Somehow the bra size calculators are operating in fantasy land!  I have some 40 B that fit nicely, and I have some 40 B that have cups large enough to do the daily grocery shopping with, and still have my boobs nicely packed away in them!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•