News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hello There!

Started by SapphireFlames, March 15, 2019, 03:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SapphireFlames

Hi everyone!

I have known something was different about me for as long as I can remember, as a child I would often do feminine things and have it dismissed as just being a goofy/cute boy (wanting my nails painted/wearing girl clothes etc).  Once I started going to school and interacting with others my age I often found myself interacting/identifying better with girls than boys, this eventually led to a lot of bullying (and isolation) and that is when I started building my shell.  I have been hiding in this shell for over 20 years now and have finally had enough, I am ready to stop lying to myself and about myself to the world, I am ready to be free. 
I have only told the truth to one close friend (and now I guess this whole website  :-X) and will be seeing a therapist for the first time in a few weeks to start sorting through the tangled web I have been spinning.  Here's to hoping my wounds can start healing!

-Sky
~ Sky
  •  

V M

Hi Sky  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

SapphireFlames

Thank you, can't wait to get started.  Wish there was a word for being terrified and bursting with excitement at the same time ??? (Terrcited?).
~ Sky
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Hi Sky, I can certainly relate to being bullied back in Jr high school. Turning and facing the truth about myself was one of the best things I could ever done in hindsight, I hope that for you and your coming out. Good luck with your therapist it's an important step to take !!

Hugs

Cynthia -
  •  

SapphireFlames

Nice to meet you Cynthia, letting the bullies win back then probably hurt me more than their actual bullying, can't wait to prove all of them wrong, thank you for your encouragement!
~ Sky
  •