Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

MtH ( Hermaphrodite?)

Started by Sweetiechristina69, March 17, 2019, 07:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetiechristina69

Hey all, so since u was little ive wanted to be a girl, but not afraid of my penis. Im now 1 year 3 months on HRT and realizing that id miss my penis if it was gone but i also want a vagina, is there any way i could become a hermaphrodite through surgery? If i cant im living my life out as a female but..i wanna be what matches my head, ya know?
  •  

V M

Hi Sweetiechristina69  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

AnonyMs

It's been done in the USA recently.
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: AnonyMs on March 17, 2019, 01:29:37 PM
It's been done in the USA recently.

Really, I thought that the tissue was transferred from on to the other.  Could you link me the story?

If possible, this would make both me and my girlfriend happy.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

snbab

Quote from: Artesia on March 20, 2019, 04:17:39 PM
Really, I thought that the tissue was transferred from on to the other.  Could you link me the story?

If possible, this would make both me and my girlfriend happy.
Yes, this would be something I would like to read about as well, the challenges involved, etc.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Sweetiechristina69 on March 17, 2019, 07:31:44 AM
Hey all, so since u was little ive wanted to be a girl, but not afraid of my penis. Im now 1 year 3 months on HRT and realizing that id miss my penis if it was gone but i also want a vagina, is there any way i could become a hermaphrodite through surgery? If i cant im living my life out as a female but..i wanna be what matches my head, ya know?

Welcome to Susan's Place, Christina! I think Dr Wittenberg offers a vaginoplasty while preserving the penis. I doubt insurance will cover it, be prepared to pay out of pocket. See you around the site!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

AnonyMs

Search for TransSurgeriesWiki. It's in there, including someone who had it.
  •  

SeptagonScars

I heard about it being an option, in a youtube video I watched recently, but there wasn't much info on it. It just briefly mentioned different variants of vaginoplasty, and I just watched it out of curiosity. It was a surgeon talking about it. So cause of that video, and judging by previous replies here, it appears to be a possible option. I think it definitely should be an option, at least considering there already is the option for ftm's to get phalloplasty (or meta) while keeping their vaginas. Which is very much the reverse situation, I mean.

I also just wanna add that if you feel you'd miss your penis if it was gone, that is something you should listen to. I'm detransitioning from ftm and very happy to have my vagina as it is, but as I'm growing facial hair from my many years on testosterone, I feel I would miss my facial hair if it was gone.

Even though I do like to pass as female, think of myself as a woman and even have social/fluctuating dysphoria about my beard. And even though it's very annoying and frustrating to shave and try to hide it for when that dysphoria of mine is peaking. But I just have to listen to that part of me who wants to keep it and loves it. So I'm deciding against getting rid of it permanently at least until I've resolved those feelings. And same for you, I think you too should listen to the part of you who wants to keep your penis.
Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •