Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hey everyone

Started by lovee_loren, March 19, 2019, 10:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovee_loren

I am going to share with you all my story, I started dressing when I was young. I remember wearing my mother's clothes when I was home alone, I guess you can say that it awakened something in me because then I began having fantasies of actually going out wearing her clothes I tried ignoring them but they kept getting stronger. Eventually, I just had to give in and so I went to school wearing her panties, and that did it for me, all the doubt in my mind was completely killed when I put those panties on. Afterwards I had to do do it one more time (I guess to get it out of my system) but I wanted to go bigger. When I was 18 I asked some very close friends of mine to let me go hang out with them, I made up some story about how I lost a bet and I had to go out clubbing as a girl. I asked them if they would make me look totally passable, we had about two weeks to get me dressed and teach me everything, like how to sway my hips as I walked, talk, gestures, squat everything to be a girl so we went to get my outfit, weave, shoes, underwear etc.

when the day came I was so excited I couldn't even hide the smile on my face. we left at 10:20 p.m. and while we
were in the car my phone kept going off, I looked and saw it was my dad, who wanted to talk to me, my heart dropped (a little fact about my dad; he grew up in the south in the 50s, and very christian. If he saw me dressed like I this:

Yeah let's just say I would never be able to come home again, I called him and he asked how I was doing and I told him I was doing fine and that I couldn't chat for too long because I have a 'date' he hung and I swear I almost felt my soul leave my body. Anyway we went to a restaurant and later went out dancing (we stayed grouped up as I was feeling kind of nervous there and told them about it) we left at about 3:46 a.m. and they drove me home and I had to sneak in, thankfully my parents were asleep and only called down to make sure it was me I entered my room and proceeded to collapse on my bed and go to sleep.

Here's a gradual process:

•  

Northern Star Girl

@lovee_loren
Dear Loren:
     I am so very glad that you have become a member here and that you found the Susan's Place Forums.

I much enjoyed reading your life "story" and viewing your photos.

As you continue to post on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.   I expect that you will be getting many members offering their thoughts and suggestions as you continue to post here. 

For sure this is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation and as you continue to feel free to share with all of us.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

I have attached important and informative LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and will allow you to enjoy the features here.     
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@lovee_loren 
Oh, and another thing Loren...
Please plan to write a brief introduction in the Introductions Forum so that other members will be aware of your arrival... therefore you will be able to share your thoughts with more members here.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and being involved in the Forums here.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle

NOTE: Now after all of this Greeting Stuff I will let everyone have this thread back so that the exchange of conversation can continue.
Other members here will certainly be along to give you their comments and suggestions that you may be seeking
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •