Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hey!! From FL, USA

Started by lil_amimal, March 26, 2019, 10:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil_amimal

Hey everyone, I've been sort of a lurker here for a few years and wanted to finally get involved!

I want to move away from social media and into forum spaces where actual, helpful discussions take place! I hope to become more comfortable with my identity and realize I'm not alone in my thoughts and feelings!!!

i'm 24, DFAB, and transmasculine/nonbinary and maybe a dash of genderfluidity between androgyny and masculinity. (Still looking for a good name for how I feel, although I might just be a genderhecker!) I am ok with he/him pronouns but I prefer they/them! My friends usually switch between the two, and I'm cool with it ^^

I've been on T since Halloween 2017. I want top and bottom surgery (I think lol) and I've been binding since 2014. Cheers!
  •  

V M

Hi lil_animal  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LizK

Hi  lil_amimal

Welcome to Susan's, Hope you enjoy your time here  :icon_wave-nerd:

There are lots of great people with valuable experiences and only too happy to share them with you.

Take care  ;D

LizK
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Dani

I live in the Miami area. We have many trans groups here. We have Pridelines in Miami and the Pride Center at Equity Park in Ft Lauderdale.

Are you in Miami as well? If not, Tampa and Orlando has support groups as well.

Also, the entire town of Key West is a support group in itself.  ;D 8) ;)
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: lil_amimal on March 26, 2019, 10:47:04 PM
Hey everyone, I've been sort of a lurker here for a few years and wanted to finally get involved!

I want to move away from social media and into forum spaces where actual, helpful discussions take place! I hope to become more comfortable with my identity and realize I'm not alone in my thoughts and feelings!!!

i'm 24, DFAB, and transmasculine/nonbinary and maybe a dash of genderfluidity between androgyny and masculinity. (Still looking for a good name for how I feel, although I might just be a genderhecker!) I am ok with he/him pronouns but I prefer they/them! My friends usually switch between the two, and I'm cool with it ^^

I've been on T since Halloween 2017. I want top and bottom surgery (I think lol) and I've been binding since 2014. Cheers!

@lil_amimal
Dear Lil Amimal
     I am so very glad that you have come out of the LURKER ZONE and now have become a member here and that you have started posting in the Forums.

As you continue to post on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.   I expect that you will be getting many members offering their thoughts and suggestions as you continue to post here. 

For sure this is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation and as you continue to feel free to share with all of us.

I see that our lovely member  @V M  has already welcomed you but please allow me to also warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

Attached near at the end of  V M's  message are important and informative LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and will allow you to enjoy the features here.     
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Linde

Hi, I am in the Fort Meyers area.  We have a support group in Fort Myers, and some different Meet ups in Fort Meyers, Cape Coral and Naples.  The Fort Myers Meetup are mostly TERF's
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•