Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Peecock Gen3s 4 month review

Started by skipulus, April 02, 2019, 01:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skipulus

I have been using a Peecock Gen3s 4.75'' for 4 months, 24/7.

I started T at the same time.

Packing, I don't use a harness, I wear tight briefs, and I wear some gay male sexy jock straps (Freebily Men's Sexy Jock Strap Briefs Open Front Hole Underwear G-String Thongs).
I just experimented a bit with briefs/jockstrap/sexy briefs for men that have a front hole in them.

The FTM harnesses are expensive, and I didn't find the one I initially bought very practical. Besides, it is something that needs constant washing, and so you would need several.

I find the bulge to be fine if a bit on the smaller side, I'm over 6' tall. So I'm getting a bigger one Gen 4 6.5'' to see how that packages. I plan to use that for play rather than every day.

I pack it up, and that means it lies under the zipper and is easy to take out when needed at the urinal. Because I have it positioned for STP, it does not actually go that far up because of being rather far under to be over the urethra opening, if you get me.

STP, I use it all the time at the urinals at work without any issues and in public toilets at bars, restaurants, train stations etc. even in a moving train-carriage (that took some balancing).

It is sizable at the urinal and perfectly passable even after the airbrushing has gone off. You only get brief side glances at the urinal, and those quick glances will only manage to take in that this guy is using something that is shaped like a penis of roughly the expected skin tone and size and there is piss coming from it.

Due to it being lower on the body the size is actually a bit reduced when at the urinal.

I need to unbutton my trousers to get a wide enough opening, plenty of men do that too. If the trousers are very tight, I need to drop the waistline a bit down my bum, but otherwise, it is fine. I prefer more loose trousers anyway.
None of that has made a single bloke lift an eyebrow. In my humble 4 months of ad-hoc experience, men are mostly preoccupied with peeing and getting out of there without making eye-contact. My male friends tell me that they have the same experience of toilet behaviour.

Peeing in a moving train-carriage was a bit of a balancing act at first but well worth it! No more sitting down on sticky toilets (shiver).
I'm so relieved to be able to use the men's and do without all the hassle of the women's. But that is another post and not relevant to this review.

I haven't had particular difficulty with accidents. Although about a month ago I did need to reposition it. I think my growth offset the dynamic somehow. I have never had anything embarrassing happen in public. I did practice a few times at home before pulling it out in the men's. I do shave the area it lies on, and I find that creates a sort of natural adhesive.

Pleasure, I like to use it to simulate male masturbation, it has really helped with my dysphoria. It easily gets me off, I got both rods, erection, and pleasure, and I like them both. The erection one has a softer 'head' that rubs my area. I use it when I'm experiencing growth as it becomes more sensitive.

Play, haven't tried that.

Summary
Aside from the airbrushing rubbing off in about a month, it hasn't seen any wear or tear.
All in all, I have been pleased with it. It has significantly reduced my most immediate dysphoria around packing and STP.
Especially STP dysphoria has long been really significant, and it is a relief to be able to use urinals and go to the men's.

I've ordered the 6.5'' Gen 4 and am very excited since I hear it is an overall improvement. I will be happy to review it when I have used it for some months. Although I'm getting that more for play and pleasure rather than every day, hence the size ;)

•  

Ryuichi13

Nice review!  I'm interested in hearing how the 6.5" one works out for you.  I've been interested in this as a STP only for a while, but the price puts me off.  Either way, I now have a couple of choices of STPs.

I suppose I should start saving now.  Thanks for the review!

Ryuichi

•