Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Just Underwent Partial Labiaplasty with Dr. Dugi

Started by AutumnLeaves, April 02, 2019, 03:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutumnLeaves

I am now six months out from my surgery with Dr. Dugi.  I had a minimal depth procedure.  While overall I am pleased with the results, I had some issues during healing that had begun to cause me problems. Basically, my inner labia sort of fuse together at the bottom. This led to a thick web of skin That did not look natural and which caused issues with urination  and being able to open my labia. It also made it difficult to keep things clean. Anyway, today Dr. Dugi performed a minor correction  under oral sedation in the office.  After injecting local anesthetic, he proceeded to cut the skin web and then sutured the flaps back together in a more normal anatomical position.  My urinary problems were immediately resolved,  and I have the added benefit of my labia minora now framing the area around my vaginal entrance, because before they terminated well above it. Not going to lie, the surgery was painful, but as soon as I saw the results I realized it was worth it. I am happy he was able to fix that without having to put me under general anesthesia again.
  •  

Violet

I am glad Dr. Dugi fixed your Labia Minora. Hoping he can fix mine too. I have the same problem and it is driving me crazy! My Gender Dysphoria has returned.
  •