Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Top Surgery with Dr. Garramone

Started by transactivity, April 02, 2019, 07:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

transactivity

Hello! I'm planning to go to Dr. Charles Garramone for top surgery and I was going over his fees, which I know I'll have to pay for out-of-pocket, and it says: "to reserve a surgical date for GenSculpt FTM Top Surgery a $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required."

Does the $1,000 non-refundable deposit go towards the total cost of surgery with Dr. Garramone? So, after paying the $1,000 deposit I'd only owe $6,000 (his surgeon fee, right now, is $7,000) + the hospital/anesthesia fees. Or, would I still have to pay the $7,000 + the hospital/anesthesia fees?

Thank you in advance and I apologize if this has an "obvious" answer, I struggle a little bit with stuff like this due to a learning disability.
  •  

Dani

I am sure that the deposit goes on the total cost of your surgery. If you have any doubts, give the doctors office a call.

Also, if you are from out of town, we have a very good residence called "New Beginnings". They are near Dr Garramone's office. You can recover there for a reasonable cost and they will take you to and pick you up for your appointments. I had my trache shave by a different surgeon, but I recovered there for a few days. Highly recommended.
  •  

V M

Hi transactivity  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LizK

Hi  transactivity

Welcome to Susan's, Hope you enjoy your time here  :icon_wave-nerd:

There are lots of great people with valuable experiences and only too happy to share them with you.

Take care  ;D

LizK
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •