Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

binder pain?

Started by kaijp, April 08, 2019, 09:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaijp

Hi, so in the past couple days, I've noticed that when I put my binder on it kind of rubs on my skin around my right rib a lot? It makes it painful to move. Does anyone else have this problem? Or does anyone know how to fix it?
  •  

MeTony

I have binder free days. When I'm at home and not going out. Maybe your body needs some rest from the binder?

Tony
  •  

V M

Hi kaijp  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: kaijp on April 08, 2019, 09:18:10 AM
Hi, so in the past couple days, I've noticed that when I put my binder on it kind of rubs on my skin around my right rib a lot? It makes it painful to move. Does anyone else have this problem? Or does anyone know how to fix it?

I agree with the binder-free days.  I do them when I plan on being home all day.  PJ bottoms, a loose t-shirt and no binder!  WOO!

But if this is happening when you need to wear it, have you tried hiking it up higher or pulling it down lower?  If that doesn't work, try using a regular band-aid and putting it over the spot so that your binder rubs against it instead of your skin.

I've also heard of people putting on a a shirt/tank top/sleeveless undershirt first, then the binder over it.  This is the kind of undershirt I'm talking about.

Of course, you also risk having your binder slide around, so I don't know how well that will work.

Personally, I'd go with the bandaid.  It's designed to be gentle to your skin and pulled off easily wither dry or in the shower.

Good luck!

Ryuichi

•