News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Need help finding a music video

Started by heather3791, April 20, 2019, 09:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heather3791

Hi Everbody,

Several months ago someone made a post which included a music video link. I have no idea what the name of it is or who the artist was. The video was really good. It featured two younger kids probably around 12 or 13 years old. The boy was in a dress and the girl in like a tuxedo. In the video they are dancing incredibly well. I've searched high and low and for the life of me can't seem to locate it. If anyone can help and provide a link I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Heather
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: heather3791 on April 20, 2019, 09:49:36 AM
Hi Everbody,

Several months ago someone made a post which included a music video link. I have no idea what the name of it is or who the artist was. The video was really good. It featured two younger kids probably around 12 or 13 years old. The boy was in a dress and the girl in like a tuxedo. In the video they are dancing incredibly well. I've searched high and low and for the life of me can't seem to locate it. If anyone can help and provide a link I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Heather
Now I want to find it!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •