Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Bottom Growth OUTWARDS initially??

Started by AlexIsAyLiuh, April 20, 2019, 09:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexIsAyLiuh

Hi everyone,
I just gave myself my first T shot on Thursday (2 days ago!), and I'm so stoked!
Trying to be patient with changes and not obsess, but the one change I've noticed that is undeniable and not just wishful thinking is lower growth!
My question is, is it normal to have the same kind of tissue that your dick/clit is made of grow outwards from its original location? I've always read about guys talking about growth in terms of inches (of length, I assume), and I seem to have a little bit of that, but mostly I notice that it's grown outwards onto the inside of the "inner lips." Is that normal?
Thanks very much for any advice.

AyLiuh
  •  

Jessica

Hi AyLiuh, welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
I afraid I have no experience to share here, as I'm mtf, but there are many helpful transgender men here that may.

I see you're new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum and get acquainted with us all!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. I don't know much about the details of testosterone in that area of the body but you should look up "Metoidioplasty". From what I gather it involved freeing the clit so it becomes a penis. It's one of several surgical options so you will need to chose from your growth and your final desire which is best in your case.

If you haven't found it already, you might find bottom surgery informative.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Kylo

Quote from: AlexIsAyLiuh on April 20, 2019, 09:49:54 AM
Hi everyone,
I just gave myself my first T shot on Thursday (2 days ago!), and I'm so stoked!
Trying to be patient with changes and not obsess, but the one change I've noticed that is undeniable and not just wishful thinking is lower growth!
My question is, is it normal to have the same kind of tissue that your dick/clit is made of grow outwards from its original location? I've always read about guys talking about growth in terms of inches (of length, I assume), and I seem to have a little bit of that, but mostly I notice that it's grown outwards onto the inside of the "inner lips." Is that normal?
Thanks very much for any advice.

AyLiuh

The clitoris is connected to the rest of it, being directly analogous to a penis and tissue a penis is formed from, and the labia analogous to the scrotum. So yeah there may be some overlap. Some people get growth of the labia as well in the same way the "balls drop" during fetal development, at the same time. How it grows under HRT is apparently dependent on several factors and your own unique situation you had to start with.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

SeptagonScars

The clit has a lot in common with the penis. Anatomically they're the same kind of organ, but with some slight differences aside from size.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean but sounds to me like it's the clitoral hood that's been growing on you. It's perfectly normal and it has to grow some as well to keep up with the growth of the clit itself. It's essentially your foreskin, which also grows on amab's when their penises grow.

But the difference is on afab's the hood is directly connected to the inner labia, and thus those may grow too as a result. The labia may also pull the clit downwards due to gravity, and there are a lot of individual differences in how it angles, how much the hood grows, etc.
Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •  

AlexIsAyLiuh

Thank you very much everyone for your replies.
They were all helpful, and it's reassuring to hear that what's happening is most likely normal. :)
  •