Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

🎉 Happy Birthday Linde 🎉

Started by Jessica, April 27, 2019, 11:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

🎉 Happy Birthday Linde 🎉

Hope you have a great day!

@Dietlind

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

CynthiaAnn

Happy Birthday Linde ! I hope today is simply wonderful for you Hugs Cynthia
  •  

HappyMoni

Happy Birthday, Lucky Linde! Hope you are smilin today.

Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Dietlind
Dear Linde:
Wishing you a very

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y
        :icon_birthday:      :icon_birthday:      :icon_birthday:

Another year older and another year wiser!!!

****What are your plans for your "special" day?

Best wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Linde

Thank you ladies!  This is my first birthday that I am fully legal as a woman!

The guy was buried with the court judgement of April 3, 2019!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Kirsteneklund7

My warmest regards as well Linde, and belated wishes if Im a day late.

Yours truly, Kirsten[emoji512][emoji513][emoji1635]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Ryuichi13

Happiest of (belated) birthdays, Linde

Hope it was an amazing one!  8) ;D

Ryuichi

•  

Jessica_K

The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

**** No act of kindness goes unpunished ****

•  

Linde

Thank you all!
I ate to much and could not sleep well!  That is the punishment for overdoing it!

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Dietlind on April 28, 2019, 05:02:52 AM
Thank you all!
I ate to much and could not sleep well!  That is the punishment for overdoing it!
Hope you drank too much as well!
Kirsten x

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on April 28, 2019, 05:14:53 AM
Hope you drank too much as well!
Kirsten x

Some how this stupid estrogen did change my taste buds pretty bad.  I don't like beer anymore at all, and can't drink that much of any alcoholic stuff since I am a woman!  It was plain overeating that did not let me sleep well!

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Dietlind on April 28, 2019, 05:22:38 AM
Some how this stupid estrogen did change my taste buds pretty bad.  I don't like beer anymore at all, and can't drink that much of any alcoholic stuff since I am a woman!  It was plain overeating that did not let me sleep well!
You need to speak to my cis wife, she loves beer.

•  

Linde

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on April 28, 2019, 05:38:08 AM
You need to speak to my cis wife, she loves beer.

But you cis wife is nor running on estrogen alone, like I do.  Those girls have ovaries, and those babies produce testosterone.  That crippled up ovary that is floating inside my body seems not to be interested in doing much.  It gave me my menopause, and that was it.  My T is below 5, and estrogen is the sole ruler.  Whatever it did to me I don't know!  I was the beer lover of the known world, and don't like the taste of the stuff anymore!
I know, it is sickening, specifically if you consider that I am German!  They may not allow me back into the country anymore!  >:-)

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Dietlind on April 28, 2019, 05:44:34 AM
But you cis wife is nor running on estrogen alone, like I do.  Those girls have ovaries, and those babies produce testosterone.  That crippled up ovary that is floating inside my body seems not to be interested in doing much.  It gave me my menopause, and that was it.  My T is below 5, and estrogen is the sole ruler.  Whatever it did to me I don't know!  I was the beer lover of the known world, and don't like the taste of the stuff anymore!
I know, it is sickening, specifically if you consider that I am German!  They may not allow me back into the country anymore!  >:-)
That is the first German, man or woman I have heard that doesnt like beer! Damn that ovary!

•  

Colleen_definitely

For real, my female German former coworkers loved beer.  Though not at all as much as the British ones, wow those girls could drink!
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on April 29, 2019, 08:42:37 PM
For real, my female German former coworkers loved beer.  Though not at all as much as the British ones, wow those girls could drink!
My ex did not like beer, until we lived in Germany for a while, and she got the good stuff.  She liked beer there a lot, and did drink only German beers here in the US after we moved back.

I lived for about 1 1/2 years in the UK, but most of the girls I met there, did not drink beer.

•  

Kirsteneklund7

I must admit running on oestrogen I still love beer but the quantity in a session is not as much as the fully male days.

Beer everyday after work is no longer as well.( I like it too much )

Kirsten x.

•  

Linde

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on April 30, 2019, 04:53:52 AM
I must admit running on oestrogen I still love beer but the quantity in a session is not as much as the fully male days.

Kirsten x.

Wait until you don't have any T anymore (after an orchi).  I would never have thought that I would loose my taste for beer!  But sh*** happens!

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on April 30, 2019, 04:53:52 AM

Kirsten x.

I switched to the quality of quantity of beer long time ago. Still enjoy a good beer now and then but one is pretty much my limit after starting estrogen.

I've never been in the every night after work crowd though I did really like having one of the English cask ales with meals when we visited London. Was more like part of the meal than having a drink.

Oh and hope you had a nice birthday, Linde.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Quote from: TonyaW on April 30, 2019, 07:41:00 AM
I switched to the quality of quantity of beer long time ago. Still enjoy a good beer now and then but one is pretty much my limit after starting estrogen.

I've never been in the every night after work crowd though I did really like having one of the English cask ales with meals when we visited London. Was more like part of the meal than having a drink.

Oh and hope you had a nice birthday, Linde.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Thank you, yes it was nice!

I was such a beer drinker that I had my own Kegorator (https://www.kegerator.com/edgestar-craft-brew-kegerator/KC1000.html?source=gg-gba-pla_KC1000SS!c1295023382!a58999043251!dc!ng&source=gg-gba-pla_KC1000SS!c1295023382!a58999043251!dc!ng&cvosrc=pla.google.KC1000SS&cvo_cid=1295023382&cvo_crid258434607118=&cvo_adgroup=58999043251&cvo_uniqueid=KC1000SS&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIq9C37-v34QIVRWSGCh2G6wIfEAQYAiABEgI), and now the entire desire to drink this stuff is gone with the wind!

•