Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Sharing my news

Started by Julia1996, April 30, 2019, 11:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share my news with you all. Last night Tristan asked me to marry him. I said yes. He had wanted to go to the park and while we were there he proposed. He even did the on one knee thing. The ring he gave me is not my engagement ring though. It's an amethyst ring his mom told him to give me last month. He hasn't finished paying for my ring. He was going to wait until he had my ring paid for to propose but he said he didn't want to wait any longer. We haven't set a date or anything yet but it will be a winter wedding. Winter is my favorite season. My dad was not  surprised at all when I told him. Tristan had asked for his approval to propose! How old fashioned. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

amandam

Congratulations! Many years of happiness for you!
Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Julia1996
Dear Julia:
Wow Whee... This is very exciting, I imagine that you are floating on Cloud 9 right now.
Certainly congratulations are in order!
When a date is set for your wedding please update us so we can count down the days with you.
   :icon_bunch: :icon_bunch: :icon_bunch:  CONGRATULATIONS !!! :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:

Thank you for sharing your good news with me and the rest of your followers here on the forums.
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: Julia1996 on April 30, 2019, 11:29:05 PM
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share my news with you all. Last night Tristan asked me to marry him. I said yes. He had wanted to go to the park and while we were there he proposed. He even did the on one knee thing. The ring he gave me is not my engagement ring though. It's an amethyst ring his mom told him to give me last month. He hasn't finished paying for my ring. He was going to wait until he had my ring paid for to propose but he said he didn't want to wait any longer. We haven't set a date or anything yet but it will be a winter wedding. Winter is my favorite season. My dad was not  surprised at all when I told him. Tristan had asked for his approval to propose! How old fashioned. Lol
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

soyunachica

Omg sometimes I wonder if love will ever be possible for me coming out, but then see stories like this. This is really awesome!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Preferred pronouns: She/her/hers
Preferred pet: Felis catus
Preferred operating system: Linux!!!
  •  

Ryuichi13

\(^_^)/  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!! 

Congratulations to both you and Tristan!  You got yourself a real fine man there, you lucky lady!  ;D

A piece of advise, if you two decide to adopt/surrogate/etc, be sure to enjoy a few years of marriage as a couple first.  Once the kid/s come along, you will lose any sense of privacy for the next...oh, I'd guess until they all move out.  ;)

Again, congrats!  I'm so happy for you two!

Ryuichi

•  

amandam

OMG, to be a bride. Photos please.  :)
Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

zirconia

Lovely!

I was wondering when this would happen... Hearing it makes me so happy.

•  

Cindy

What wonderful news.

My love and congratulations to both of you and I wish you both a wonderful life together.

Cindy
  •  

Allie Jayne

Congratulations Julia and Tristin! I hope your wedding is everything you have dreamed of, and wish you all the best in your future. I hope you don't mind a bunch of us living vicariously through your every report, as you are living the dream most of us have had!

Allie
  •  

Julia1996

Thank you all.😊  help planning your wedding is one thing you need your mom for. I will just have to have Tristan's mom and my grandma help me. I have no other female relatives. Tyler has already suggested a theme wedding. His brilliant idea was to have a super hero themed wedding. Ugh! Can you even imagine anything so ridiculous! 😂
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on May 01, 2019, 12:04:57 AM
\(^_^)/  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!! 

Congratulations to both you and Tristan!  You got yourself a real fine man there, you lucky lady!  ;D

A piece of advise, if you two decide to adopt/surrogate/etc, be sure to enjoy a few years of marriage as a couple first.  Once the kid/s come along, you will lose any sense of privacy for the next...oh, I'd guess until they all move out.  ;)

Again, congrats!  I'm so happy for you two!

Ryuichi

Thank you.😊  Oh it will be a while before we are ready to adopt kids. My dad told me we are too young to deal with kids anytime soon. He's probably right.  But that's funny coming from him. When he was only 19 he had a 2 year old and an infant. He was very young but he was and is an excellent father. I often think about everything he missed out on while he took care of 2 kids. I think his statement about us being too young might be because of that. My dad always put us first and missed out on a lot of things taking care of 2 kids. That's sad.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cindy on May 01, 2019, 12:37:41 AM
What wonderful news.

My love and congratulations to both of you and I wish you both a wonderful life together.

Cindy
Thank you Cindy. 😊
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Allie Jayne on May 01, 2019, 01:47:03 AM
Congratulations Julia and Tristin! I hope your wedding is everything you have dreamed of, and wish you all the best in your future. I hope you don't mind a bunch of us living vicariously through your every report, as you are living the dream most of us have had!

Allie
Thank you Allie. I will update everyone with everything that happens.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: zirconia on May 01, 2019, 12:11:25 AM
Lovely!

I was wondering when this would happen... Hearing it makes me so happy.

Thank you.😊
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: amandam on May 01, 2019, 12:07:30 AM
OMG, to be a bride. Photos please.  :)
Thank you. I will post wedding photos.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 30, 2019, 11:35:39 PM
@Julia1996
Dear Julia:
Wow Whee... This is very exciting, I imagine that you are floating on Cloud 9 right now.
Certainly congratulations are in order!
When a date is set for your wedding please update us so we can count down the days with you.
   :icon_bunch: :icon_bunch: :icon_bunch:  CONGRATULATIONS !!! :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:

Thank you for sharing your good news with me and the rest of your followers here on the forums.
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

Thank you. I will post details as they happen.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: amandam on April 30, 2019, 11:31:09 PM
Congratulations! Many years of happiness for you!

Thank you. 😊
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MollyPants

Oh wow! Congratulations Julia! That's amazing!!!

Ps I think winter weddings are beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

big kim

•  

LizK

Awwwwwwhhh How cool is that....congratulations I am so happy for you Julia. You know of course this wil make you part Aussie!! LOL

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •