Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What would happen?

Started by Lisa89125, May 02, 2019, 12:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice V

We may rebuild society. Or, at least, just destroy it and start from the beginning, which is more likely XD
What will stop us from automatization, btw? I think right now we have everything for replacing hardwork with machine work, but nodoby wanna spend money on that stuff.
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Julia1996 on May 04, 2019, 04:57:49 PM
World events would be interesting with only women. " madame president why did you nuke the UK off the map"??  " well I had no choice,  the queen of England said I had cankles. I mean what else could I do?? The Empress of Japan better watch her step too. Someone told me she said I had ugly shoes". 😂🤣

That is brilliant Julia! I'm laughing so much I think I may have wet myself !
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Kylo on May 04, 2019, 05:25:12 PM
Masculinity keeps society held together as much as femininity does. If it were to be "eliminated", some women would necessarily have to take on masculine traits... if you wanted society to keep on having the character/luxuries it currently does.

Better get ready to work on oil rigs, power lines, salting roads, sewage disposal, quarrying, building skyscrapers, laying tarmac, defense etc. There's a lot out there that needs doing. Plenty out there I wouldn't wanna do, but you ladies would have to do it.

If all the men disappeared in Australia the only show left on the television would be Married AT First Sight.  Then after that would be Married AT First Sight the stage show. Channel 9 would end up with a monopoly on the entertainment industry.

It would be horrific.
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Lisa89125

Argh, TV is already horrific over here.  >:-)

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Lady Sarah

I'd imagine the world being a total nightmare. The worst bosses I ever had were women. I had more than my share of lesbians trying to tell me I need them because all men suck. I find men to be more helpful than women, especially when my sciatica flares up. If that were to ever happen, I'd prolly have to be a recluse, especially when all those women don't get pleasured the way they want it. Adult toys just don't cut it.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •