Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What would happen?

Started by Lisa89125, May 02, 2019, 12:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa89125

What would happen if suddenly everyone was female?  ::) I mean besides the obvious issues of us going extinct and stuff.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Politicians would get mad and give each other the silent treatment.

Which really might be for the best...
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Julia1996

If everyone suddenly turned female?? I would eat a bullet. I'm kidding but I would totally need tons of anti depressants. Never having sex again, no hot guys to admire, having to be around other women 2-4-7. What a nightmare!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Kylo

There would be less extremes. Of both the good and the bad variety.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

HappyMoni

I would buy stock in shoe companies.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I'd open a chain of stores specializing in chocolate, wine, romantic movies, and adult toys.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on May 02, 2019, 03:00:24 PM
I'd open a chain of stores specializing in chocolate, wine, romantic movies, and adult toys.

You should do that anyway. Chocolate! Mmmmmm! 😋😋
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: Lisa89125 on May 02, 2019, 12:16:04 PM
What would happen if suddenly everyone was female?  ::) I mean besides the obvious issues of us going extinct and stuff.

Lisa

Been there, done that, was miserable the entire time. 

NO THANKS!  :(

Ryuichi

•  

soyunachica

There is a part of me that views masculinity as nothing but this foreign thing forced on me. Being read as male, hitting puberty as a male, male body and libido, male social expectations, being fed things like "women are truly nonsensical. You wait. You'll find out" as in they're confident I'm not one.

The more time I spend out, and glance maybe at a nice looking dude, the more I realize masculinity, when neither toxic nor patriarchal, isn't really a bad thing at all. It's just not part of me. It is a beautiful part of others though.

So the world would loose a little something. I might have sometimes secretly wished for this to happen not long ago though.
Preferred pronouns: She/her/hers
Preferred pet: Felis catus
Preferred operating system: Linux!!!
  •  

jkredman

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 02, 2019, 02:54:10 PM
I would buy stock in shoe companies.

And movie studios, cell phone companies, and Kohl's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kate
  •  

KathyLauren

I imagine there would be some pissed off FTM guys. :o

I'd buy stock in Colleen's wine and chocolate store.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Julia1996

Buy stock in companies who provide items for female " self pleasure". 😂
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MaryT

The sci-fi author John Wyndham wrote a story called Consider Her Ways (the title is from a Biblical quotation advising lazy people to imitate ants).  The story is about a man who awakes to find his consciousness in the body of a fat woman who can hardly move.  Somehow, he is in a futuristic world in which men have become extinct but female scientists have discovered how to procreate the species without males.  Further, they have bioengineered womankind into four classes: the fat and fertile women of whom the hero is now one;  strong,  infertile women who do the hard labour; small, infertile women who do routine or menial tasks; and normal looking intellectual women who run things and can have babies if they choose.  On the whole, it is rather like an all female Brave New World.  The female scientists know how to recreate men but they decided that the world would be better off without them.  However, some malcontents do want men.

On the whole, I think that the story describes one plausible outcome if everone in the world became female.
  •  

Lisa89125

Sounds creepy.  :o

I think I like the world as it is. We need both sexes.

Lisa

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Lisa89125 on May 04, 2019, 02:04:23 PM
Sounds creepy.  :o

I think I like the world as it is. We need both sexes.

Lisa

I agree! I for one need men! Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Lisa89125

Julia, I agree! I want to find the perfect guy and get married.

Lisa

•  

AnneK

QuoteWhat would happen if suddenly everyone was female?

Well, there would no longer be any properly parked cars!   :D  <ouch, ouch>!!  Stop hitting me!!!   :D
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Alice V

Worldwide pillow fight? That would be epic.
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

Julia1996

World events would be interesting with only women. " madame president why did you nuke the UK off the map"??  " well I had no choice,  the queen of England said I had cankles. I mean what else could I do?? The Empress of Japan better watch her step too. Someone told me she said I had ugly shoes". 😂🤣
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Kylo

Masculinity keeps society held together as much as femininity does. If it were to be "eliminated", some women would necessarily have to take on masculine traits... if you wanted society to keep on having the character/luxuries it currently does.

Better get ready to work on oil rigs, power lines, salting roads, sewage disposal, quarrying, building skyscrapers, laying tarmac, defense etc. There's a lot out there that needs doing. Plenty out there I wouldn't wanna do, but you ladies would have to do it.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •