Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Parag Telang for beautification FFS surgery

Started by DebbySoufflage, May 04, 2019, 09:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DebbySoufflage

So, I pass fine without FFS due to me having a very feminine voice and a very feminine jaw line and chin, but I still want FFS for beautification reasons. I'm currently that girl who is a 7.5/10.
Pretty but not exceptionally pretty. I want FFS to be more conventionally jaw dropping pretty. Like 9/10 or so.

Am thinking about going with Parag Telang in Mumbai, India.
Doctor Telang has done complete FFS for 15000$ on some patients and since I don't need a lot of work done and I want to combine a vacation with surgery, I will likely go to him.

I'm going alone, so I hope FFS will not put too much strain on my autonomy.
I'm thinking about having breast augmentation at the same time too.
Less downtime. Only 1 recovery period.

I saw that Blaire White did this too.

I'm honestly so excited to finally get the face that I have always wanted to have.

I will be going for the following procedures:

1) rhinoplasty ( total reconstruction )
2) cheekbone implants
3) brow ridge reduction
4) lip lift

I have calculated a total budget of 20k$ for the FFS procedures.
Travel costs will be another 5k$ I estimate.
For breast augmentation I estimate that total costs will be 3k$ with dr Telang.
That puts me at a total expense of 28k$.
Quite a lot of money, I know. But I feel like this will make me so much happier and so much less dysphoric, that I feel it will be worth it.

Keep you updated on when and how.

Luv,
Debby
  •  

Dena

From what I understand, FFS means to remove the masculine features from your face. It doesn't really add beauty unless you have a masculine feature that's unattractive. I am not an expert on this and even if I saw your face, I would be a poor judge of just how much FFS could help you. Be careful about what they promise you because they might not be able to deliver.

You might consider seeing a reconstructive plastic surgeon as that would be who a CIS woman would see to improve their attractiveness. As you already have a feminine face, all it may need is a touch up.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

DebbySoufflage

Quote from: Dena on May 04, 2019, 10:17:45 PM
From what I understand, FFS means to remove the masculine features from your face. It doesn't really add beauty unless you have a masculine feature that's unattractive. I am not an expert on this and even if I saw your face, I would be a poor judge of just how much FFS could help you. Be careful about what they promise you because they might not be able to deliver.

You might consider seeing a reconstructive plastic surgeon as that would be who a CIS woman would see to improve their attractiveness. As you already have a feminine face, all it may need is a touch up.

Hey Dena,

sometimes FFS is performed for beautification and rejuvenation reasons also.

I have a very feminine form of face ( very round ) but because I have a Roman nose I sometimes feel insecure. A Roman nose on a woman isn't considered attractive.

My cheekbones are high but not very defined. So that's why I would like an implant placed over them.

I'm currently hesitating between doctor Parag Telang and doctor Bart Van De Ven from 2Pass.

I don't need FFS for passability reasons because I pass perfectly without it but the flaws still cause me enough dysphoria to want to have them corrected.

You may be right. I might also want to look into reconstructive surgeons like a cis woman would do.

Luv,
Debby
  •