News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Jessica's Journey

Started by Jessica311, May 08, 2019, 10:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica311

Hi,
I love the idea that a lot of ladies here have had and decided to copy and start my own personal thread. I have been visiting this site for 23 years and finally just registered. You can find me as Jessica 311 recently in the intro section. I started my first detailed post all about myself last night and got to the end and the post failed so tonight is short and sweet. I am 9 months into HRT and feel amazing. I have had two hair transplants, one last December and one 10 years ago. I am married with kids and so far my wife is still sticking it out. I plan on posting as often as possible as I really am finally just beginning my Journey in my early fifties.
Better late than never,
Jessica.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica311
Dear Jessica:
I am very happy to see that you decided to start your own personal transition thread that will chronicle your journey.  Not only will this be good for you to write out your feelings, your good news and also your bad news but also by sharing with other like-minded members here on the forums you can benefit from the give and take comments and sharing of thoughts.
Here on the forums we are your biggest fans and we will rejoice with you when the news is good and we will offer our ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on when the news is not so good.

Also might I suggest that you keep a personal journal for your eyes only, I keep an "old-school" pen and paper journal complete with colorful doodling and sometimes pictures that help me to keep track of my progress, my successes and my failures.   I find that this is very good personal therapy, it really helps to write out my thoughts and endeavors as I continue in my journey and my life events.

I will eagerly be looking for you future postings as you feel so led to share them.
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica311

Suddenly I saw her!
I don't know if any others here have experienced this but I am curious. I am at 9 months HRT and have actually turned into quite a mirror watcher just looking and waiting for any kind of changes. I think this has a lot to do with the dysphoria I have of my facial appearance. Over the last maybe month or so I thought I might see some slight changes in my face. But then suddenly the other morning I looked in the mirror and there she was. No question, I even went to multiple mirrors. Now I still have a ways to go but it was like an overnight thing, crazy!
Jess.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica311
Dear Jessica:
Body changes due to HRT definintely do not happen overnight HOWEVER there was a time in my journey that all of a sudden I saw myself as a woman... probably helped by a mental attitude and the experiences of dressing and grooming as a woman a well as the changes that HRT is making.

Keep track of these things....   body hair, skin softness, breast growth, body and figure changes, emotional changes, etc.   For your own personal journal that you keep for yourself, you might even include some snapshot pictures for your own documentation.

Thank you for sharing ... I will continue to look for your updates that you post.

HUGS and best wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: Jessica311 on May 13, 2019, 10:59:01 PM
Suddenly I saw her!
I don't know if any others here have experienced this but I am curious. I am at 9 months HRT and have actually turned into quite a mirror watcher just looking and waiting for any kind of changes. I think this has a lot to do with the dysphoria I have of my facial appearance. Over the last maybe month or so I thought I might see some slight changes in my face. But then suddenly the other morning I looked in the mirror and there she was. No question, I even went to multiple mirrors. Now I still have a ways to go but it was like an overnight thing, crazy!
Jess.

•  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica311 on May 13, 2019, 10:59:01 PM
Suddenly I saw her!
Jess.

Its quite a moment when we finally are able to see "her" in the mirror. I know for me it took a long time and the best thing was once I saw her, it was not long after than I could not un-see her.

Congrats  on hitting that milestone both physically and psychologically

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica311

Quote from: LizK on May 14, 2019, 03:29:51 AM
Its quite a moment when we finally are able to see "her" in the mirror. I know for me it took a long time and the best thing was once I saw her, it was not long after than I could not un-see her.

Congrats  on hitting that milestone both physically and psychologically

Take care

Liz
Thanks Liz and @Alaskan Danielle as well.
Ok so this is a thing. At first I thought I was imagining it but like I said it just kinda crept up on me. I think I have reached that point you mention of not being able to not see her. Reflections in my car door when getting in, store front glass, any mirror. Previously I had what I called friendly mirrors where the lighting was just right and I was sure I could see changes. Now it's everywhere and amazing!
Jess.
  •  

Jessica311

Wow no time!
I am so crazy busy basically working two full time jobs I haven't been able to post. But this is a necessity to be able to pay for everything that goes along with transition. Laser, electro, etc. I know if I didn't have a second source of income my wife would be all over me for using the family income for this. She doesn't support my transition and I don't think she really believe's it is really happening even though I am at 10 months HRT. I have my avatar all ready to go I just need to hit that magic post number.
Jess.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica311 on May 26, 2019, 10:46:25 PM
Wow no time!
I am so crazy busy basically working two full time jobs I haven't been able to post. But this is a necessity to be able to pay for everything that goes along with transition. Laser, electro, etc. I know if I didn't have a second source of income my wife would be all over me for using the family income for this. She doesn't support my transition and I don't think she really believe's it is really happening even though I am at 10 months HRT. I have my avatar all ready to go I just need to hit that magic post number.
Jess.
@Jessica311
Dear Jess:
Wow, you sound very happy with how things are going in your transition journey...  thank you for sharing with all of your followers....

While you have definitely reported great progress so far, be assured there is much more good stuff to come.
Please continue with your updates as you feel comfortable posting.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica311

Thanks Danielle, I am very excited to hear from you that there is much more to come. I truly am not rushing this however I do get a little impatient at times. My approach is that I waited so many years in silent torture for this to happen that I am going to take my time and enjoy every single moment of my transition.
Jess.
  •  

Jessica311

Male Fail? :)
When do you consider that you may be getting to male fail. Mind you I am only at 10 months HRT and for the most part dress very subtle female. T-shirts, hoodies, jeans. Most of the time women's. This is just basically due to the lifestyle I lead and these clothes are practical. I am not wearing makeup as of yet other than a little foundation now and then. My hair is about shoulder length though. Over the past two weeks I have gotten Mam twice and a here you go Ladies when out for a drink with my wife.
Jess.
  •