Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Transgender Medical Process

Started by Winter02, May 09, 2019, 01:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter02

Winter here,

So let me begin by saying this:
I may or may not offend a couple people with this.
Sorry?

First off, < removed by moderator >

Secondly, I believe that we should be allowed to go through SRS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
My reasoning is quite simple.

During my time in this lovely god-forsaken city I live in, I have witnessed several people use "transgender" as a way to push towards other medical procedures.
Then, once they complete these procedures, they literally (no joke) have told me to my face: "I only claimed it to get better medical care."
WHAT??
I live in a city where HEALTHCARE IS FREE and you want to say I have better medical care?
Time after time, I have watched these people get through treatments I'VE STRUGGLED WITH FOR 3 YEARS NOW!
Now. To make you understand why I said the statement I made at the beginning... a few of these people have also told me "< removed by moderator > and got out of having manslaughter charges, I'm just trying to better my life."

Hold on.

THAT'S YOUR GO TO STATEMENT?

Ugh... please somebody... help me understand why these frauds are allowed to get away with this, but I can't even get my hair removal without getting the run-around?

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk
  •