Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Mothers Day

Started by Allie Jayne, May 12, 2019, 06:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie Jayne

Today in Australia we celebrated Mothers Day, when those lucky enough to have their mother still with them, show their appreciation and love. Like other special days do for other people, Mothers Day makes me sad. My mother passed some 20 years ago, and though I can't see her and thank her, I do think of her. The main reason I get sad is that I really wanted to be a mother. This was denied me as I was born male. Many cis women are also denied motherhood, but I feel I paid the price. My first wife left me with 3 year old and 5 year old children. I was totally committed to them, and raised them to adults by myself. Yep, up all night with a sick child, washing, reading stories, washing, cooking, washing, doing birthday parties, lots of cleaning and washing, running them to kinder, school, sports and activities. The whole parenting thing while my ex sat back and watched. It wasn't a chore, actually it was tiring and joyful as I was living the role I was born for, albeit presenting as a male.

So each year, my children take their children to celebrate mothers day with my ex. There are lots of things in my life which aren't fair, but for me, this one stands out. I loved raising my kids, and I'm proud of who they've become, giving me a great deal of pride and satisfaction, but I'm not proud of being jealous of my ex. Don't think that this greatly affects me, but just for this day each year, I get a little sad.

Allie
  •  

KathyLauren

Allie, I'll say it: Happy Mother's Day!  You deserve it.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Allie Jayne

Thank you so much Kathy! It's just one more thing that sucks about being trans. My wife is wondering why I am wiping my eyes, again.

Allie
  •