Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Ftm: Face/body hair (odd questions)

Started by Perceval_of_Wales, May 17, 2019, 08:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perceval_of_Wales

Okay so I'm 16 and almost 8 months on T. I'm starting to notice some things with my facial and body hair and wanted to notice if anyone else has these happen like...
-My hair is coming in faster on the left side of my face than the right, has anybody else had this issue?
-It's taking forever for my leg hair to come in on the backs of my calves but is at cis male amounts on the rest of my leg, has anybody else had this issue?
-When am I gonna start getting more hair on my arms?
-I use trans/KT tape, will constantly using that cause hair growth problems on my chest in the future?
-Should I shave my peach fuzz (and the little bit of stubble that I actually have, or let it grow for month or two and see how much stubble I can get?
  •  

Kalandrina

As i have observed my 18yr old son as his facial hair is growing its far thicker on one side than the other at present, but it should even itself out over the coming years. Facial hair takes quite a while to actually mature into something normal.
Myself i have very little hair on back of my calves even at 50, so you never know everyones body hair grows in different patterns, some are very hairy, others are not. I tend to have little arm hair at all, but do have too much chest hair.
  •  

Faith

I was in my 50's before I could grow anything resembling a full beard.
Most everyone's body is uneven on everything. Hair, body, pain, everything. For example, one foot bigger than the other. The hair on my head, my right side grows faster and comes in thicker.
Calves, I never had much leg hair on there .. hair everywhere else, even my back :O

now I dream and wish for it all to just fall out. At least some of that is coming true. No chest or back hair anymore !! YAY!!

For you, I hope you get all that you wish for. I don't recommend wishing to be a fur ball though, but hey, it's your body :D
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Jessica

Hi Perceval! Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.

I see you're new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

I also see that you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum and get acquainted with us all!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Rayna

Yeah at 16 you're on the young age for any male, cis or not, to get a decent beard. I started mine at 18 but it still took awhile to fill in. At 65 my body is becoming hairier than ever. Don't get hung up comparing yourself to older men.
Enjoy!

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

Linde

I was about 28 when I had to start my first feeble shaving trials.  I did not really had any beard growth until I was in my mid thirty.
  It is similar with my son, a big and burly guy, but he could not start to grow enough facial hair for any kind of beard before he was 32!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•