News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What about the nipples?

Started by Carla68, May 20, 2019, 11:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carla68

Hi All,

Nearly 4 months in and last few weeks have noticed my pecks are not pecks anymore definitely forming into breast shapes (left smaller than right)
But what happens to the nipples?
Do they get bigger?
Do they change colour?
why are they heading towards my biceps?
are the grape size lumps now meant to be golf ball size?
why do my new breasts arouse me a bit (isn't the blocker meant to stop that)

Thanks

Carla
Carla

Orchiectomy 28th July 2020
GRS 22nd June 2021
FFS 22nd June 2021
  •  

Charlie Nicki

In my case they got bigger and more sensitive.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Carla68
Dear Carla:
What you described, in my personal experience, and in reading other transitioners comments here on the forums, sounds about right.

Many times, one side Left or Right will take the lead... but eventually, at least for me, they finally caught up with each other and are basically the same size after my first year of HRT.... for some it take longer, and others they may never be the same size, as it is sometimes reported by cis-women.

For me, my nipples definitely got bigger and protruded more, and if aroused they are about to poke though my tops, and like weapons ready to impale anyone who hugged me.

I did not notice a dramatic color change in my nipples but the areola did get larger in diameter and did darken in color.

For some transitioners, yes, the nipples and breasts may seem to head outward toward one's bicepts, others will have an straight forward and upward tilt, some will appear to be saggy....  it is all up to one's body and genes.

Yes, the grape size lumps will soon seem to be like golf balls and then the real breast growth will usually begin.

For sure, rubbing or fondling your new growing and quite tender and sometimes painful breasts will cause the nipples to be very erect and yes, it can be very arousing... completely normal in my experience ... and other members here report the same things.

Best Wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: Carla68 on May 20, 2019, 11:45:44 AM
Hi All,

Nearly 4 months in and last few weeks have noticed my pecks are not pecks anymore definitely forming into breast shapes (left smaller than right)
But what happens to the nipples?
Do they get bigger?
Do they change colour?
why are they heading towards my biceps?
are the grape size lumps now meant to be golf ball size?
why do my new breasts arouse me a bit (isn't the blocker meant to stop that)

Thanks

Carla
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Now I must preface that ymmv (your mileage may vary) applies.
All of what you are experiencing is common for many.
With myself, in the first month it felt like a tenseness in my pectoral muscles.  That changed to itchiness and bud formation.  My buds seemed smaller than a golf ball as well.
At about the fourth month my areolae would swell and recede at various times.
I've typically had growth spurts every three months and am now a "C" cup.
My nipples now stick out 1/4" above a well defined areolae.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

RobynD

Mine have increased in size maybe 50% and darkened. Nipples are larger as well. I'm not sure if that is from the estradiol, progesterone or both.

•  

Linde

And here is everything and more you always wanted to know about nipples!

https://www.healthline.com/health/nipple-facts-male-and-female#13
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

KennedDoll

I'm 3 months in and my nipples became really sensitive pretty quickly and were hard all the time. People started looking at my breasts, like almost everyone. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed that if I run they are pulled up and down by gravity, which made me feel very happy. But, I think I just hadn't run before that. There doesn't appear to have been any perceptible change since the first month in.

I can't tell if my breasts would look the way they do now if I was slender. If I were a Vietnamese  girl, and my breasts were the size they are now, they would look perfect. As it is, they look like man boobs, but with unusually long, hard nipples.

I tell myself I will be fine with whatever develops, but we'll see.
  •