Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Bras for the breastless?

Started by Lunarite, May 28, 2019, 01:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunarite

I have been advised to try dressing a bit more, even if only in private. In particular, bras.
No hormones here, and I'm skinny enough that my ribs are right under the skin all the way up. I'm as flat-chested as is possible. One day in the future, I very much hope that will not be the case. And when it comes to socially transitioning, which has to happen well in advance of any hormones, I accept that I'll have to get myself some breast forms or something.
Right now, I wouldn't mind trying out something at least bra-like, to get used to the idea, to feel a bit more feminine. But even AA and AAA bras are still made for women with something in the chest department. Training bras, unsurprisingly, are not aimed at someone with my chest size (though fortunately at the very low end for a man).

I presume, given that I've found nothing, that extremely flat-chested women just don't bother with bras? But then, I suppose very few women are completely flat-chested.

I don't want slack/empty cups on the front, but neither am I really inclined, at the moment, to add anything there either. I'm not that keen on wearing something that fits a body other than mine, at least until I need to to help pass. It'd just emphasise what I don't have.

Any suggestions?
  •  

Quinn

Mastectomy Bras would do the trick for you

Take Care
  •  

GordonG

Quote from: Quinn on May 28, 2019, 02:08:39 PM
Mastectomy Bras would do the trick for you

Take Care

I tried that route and it didn't work for me. The smallest cup A in my band size still had way more room than I had to fill it with.  Do they make mastectomy bras that don't have cups for forms? I've not seen them.
I'm a gender confused guy who lives an hour north of Seattle.
I believe that I was influenced by DES. I have crossdressed in public a handful of times, see avatar picture (enhanced with FaceApp).
I don't plan on transitioning, no GRS, FFS, nor BA.
I consider myself TransFeminine. But reserve the right to change my mind at any time.  ;D

Spironolactone; 7-16-2018
E sublinguals; 10-5-2018
Orchi; 2-15-19
No more Spiro. 

•  

Lexxi

I'm not sure if this will help or not, but have you thought about a padded sports bra? Surely there are some out there for the flatter ladies.  :)

Lexxi

xoxo
Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

zirconia

I can't give any links since I've not posted enough, but you could google 男性用ブラジャー メンズブラ
  •  

Maid Marion

A bralette doesn't have cups, so they may work if you  are flat chested.  I have a couple.  One  needs forms, while the others work fine with my natural 32A bust.  You may or may not like the type with a lot of strong straps.  There are other types that are more of a fashion statement. I have one that fills in the area up to the neck.

https://thebetterfit.com/what-is-bandeau-bra/

https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/how-to-wear-a-bralette
  •