Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do you like to wear hats or caps?

Started by ChrissyRyan, January 16, 2024, 09:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Do you like to wear hats or caps?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Mariah

I generally avoid them to protect the health of my hair. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I like to wear cute beanie caps during colder weather.  Preferably with a matching scarf.  A nice coat too!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

D'Amalie

Having worn uniform <USN> hats and caps as required, I really don't care for them. 

They do muss up a good hair day.  Although, that said, I like my tweed flat cap in the winter especially with my cape. Stocking caps make my head itch.  I've a nice silver belly Stetson to wear when line dancing.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

big kim

Wearing a beanie or trapper/Russian soldier hat in the cold weather.
  •