Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What is your favourite sauce.

Started by Jessica_K, January 25, 2024, 05:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica_K

What is your favourite sauce, either to have as a table condiment or added to cooking.

As usual for me I do not have one favourite but a number.

I just love Japanese Tamari soy sauce and add it to many things as a substitute for salt and to give a rich flavour. I am crazy enough to sip it from the bottle.

Then there is the classic British HP brown sauce, sweet with an oriental twist.

Followed by what I am very sorry to say is no longer available, but I have one bottle left. From the USA Baby Rays raspberry chipotle.

Any additions?

Hugs
Jessica xxx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

**** No act of kindness goes unpunished ****

•  

ChrissyRyan

Does ketchup count as a sauce?

I do like SOME barbecue, soy, horseradish, and steak sauces.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

big kim

Brown sauce, usually get Aldi's version as HP & Daddys is a bit spendy these days!
Worcester sauce is pretty useful stuff, often add it to cored beef hash, stews & casseroles or have it on a toasted cheese sandwich
  •