Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do enjoy wearing camisoles?

Started by ChrissyRyan, January 25, 2024, 07:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Do enjoy wearing camisoles?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica_Rose

I wear them all the time, unless it's really hot. Sometimes as an undergarment, sometimes as outerwear.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on January 25, 2024, 08:14:02 PMI wear them all the time, unless it's really hot. Sometimes as an undergarment, sometimes as outerwear.

Love always -- Jessica Rose

I have not worn them as outerwear, except as a layer of clothing that sticks out from under the bottom of my top.  I do not do that very often though simply because I do not want to attract any attention.  It has got to be at home or in an informal or casual dress situation with others that I know.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

D'Amalie

Maybe I'm missing the point of the originator?

My camis are frequently worn and always hidden, as they are after all undergarments.  In the privacy and intimacy of my home, they may be shown with a pair of panties or tap pants or the like as loungewear.  Only with my partner or alone. 

Tanks are another matter where intended as outwear in warmer weather certainly.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

Colorado Girl

I love them! Because I haven't yet officially come out in all my glory at work - I usually wear one every day as it helps to keep me feeling "girly"!  :icon_chick:
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Colorado Girl on February 29, 2024, 05:19:04 PMI love them! Because I haven't yet officially come out in all my glory at work - I usually wear one every day as it helps to keep me feeling "girly"!  :icon_chick:

Yes, wearing camisoles can be very affirming!

Chrissy
  •  

KathyLauren

Since I have been full-time for several years, I don't feel the urge to wear lacy things just to be sexy.  (Being asexual may have something to do with that.)  But I do wear camisoles for practical reasons.

My fashion coach / wife has taught me to not tuck my top into my pants.  That is a masculine fashion, and women don't generally do it.  Besides, a tucked-in top emphasizes my "third boob" (stomach).  But leaving my top untucked means a cold midriff especially in winter.  A cami is the perfect solution.  I tuck it in and leave my top untucked over it.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 01, 2024, 02:46:39 PMSince I have been full-time for several years, I don't feel the urge to wear lacy things just to be sexy.  (Being asexual may have something to do with that.)  But I do wear camisoles for practical reasons.

My fashion coach / wife has taught me to not tuck my top into my pants.  That is a masculine fashion, and women don't generally do it.  Besides, a tucked-in top emphasizes my "third boob" (stomach).  But leaving my top untucked means a cold midriff especially in winter.  A cami is the perfect solution.  I tuck it in and leave my top untucked over it.

Sounds like a wise practice to keep you warmer!

Chrissy
  •  

Paulie

I started wearing camisoles before I started wearing bras full time. I was already wearing panties and felt I needed something up top too.  When I started wearing bras, I'd sometime wear a camisole to hide my bras under certain shirts.  That was before I was out.  Since then I've stopped caring about my bra showing so I've stopped wearing them so much.

By "bra showing", I don't mean the bra itself shows.  I mean that the straps can be made out under my top, or the edge of the cup might be made out under the fabric, or the bra might be slightly visible under certain tops under certain light.  Nothing that would be considered un-appropriate for any female in a work environment. 

I do like the look of breasts under a camisole. Both snug camisoles that hugs the body and loose ones that drape over the breasts. Maybe when my breasts get a little bigger, I'll start waring them again.

Warm Regards,
Paulie.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Paulie on March 01, 2024, 10:57:08 PMI started wearing camisoles before I started wearing bras full time. I was already wearing panties and felt I needed something up top too.  When I started wearing bras, I'd sometime wear a camisole to hide my bras under certain shirts.  That was before I was out.  Since then I've stopped caring about my bra showing so I've stopped wearing them so much.

By "bra showing", I don't mean the bra itself shows.  I mean that the straps can be made out under my top, or the edge of the cup might be made out under the fabric, or the bra might be slightly visible under certain tops under certain light.  Nothing that would be considered un-appropriate for any female in a work environment. 

I do like the look of breasts under a camisole. Both snug camisoles that hugs the body and loose ones that drape over the breasts. Maybe when my breasts get a little bigger, I'll start waring them again.

Warm Regards,
Paulie.

Paulie,

I wore camis to try to cover up the straps some but that when I was a cross dresser.
Since being a MTF, that is not the motivation to wear camisoles.  As a woman, if someone notices my bra straps, well, so what, as us women wear bras.

Speaking of bras, I did not like them at first much, primarily as I never got a good fit plus I really could not fill them out well.  But I did and do enjoy camisoles.  Then I went through some times that I wanted to wear a bra because my boobs got bigger. Then I wanted to wear them from sunrise to just before bed. 

Now I wear them to work, when expecting guests, or when out in public.  At home, I let those rosebuds just poke their way through my tops as I leave the bra off.

Sometimes I do want to wear a bra and clothes that are more boob accentuating or boob downplaying.  I am only a smallish B cup but I am grateful for what I have. 

I like the smooth camisoles for sure.  They feel nice.  They are affirming.

Chrissy

•