Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do you like avocados?

Started by ChrissyRyan, January 27, 2024, 08:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica_K

In two words "no" followed by "yes".

I will explain, I used to hate them, not the flavour but the texture, yuck. Then several years ago I overcame the texture thing and now it is on my like list.

Hugs
Xxx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

**** No act of kindness goes unpunished ****

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Jessica_K on January 29, 2024, 05:41:35 PMIn two words "no" followed by "yes".

I will explain, I used to hate them, not the flavour but the texture, yuck. Then several years ago I overcame the texture thing and now it is on my like list.

Hugs
Xxx

I do not like them.  However, if I accidentally get some guacamole from my Mexican style salad (that can come with some Mexican restaurant dishes, much like rice and beans sometimes do) I have been eating it! But I will not scoop some and eat it.

So maybe it is an acquired taste and I am starting to appreciate it.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Kay226

Yes, I like avacados in my salads and sliced on a sandwich or wrap. I also like guacamole! When I was young I tried guacamole and hated it. My tasted have changed!

Kay
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
quote by Mary Oliver

The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them.
quote by Elizabeth Gilbert
  •  

D'Amalie

Quote from: Kay226 on January 29, 2024, 06:16:17 PMYes, I like avacados in my salads and sliced on a sandwich or wrap. I also like guacamole! When I was young I tried guacamole and hated it. My tastes have changed!

Kay

100% concurr.  Guacamole is good on everything from rice to crackers or tacos.  Fish to pork and chicken to beef.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Kay226