Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What about Jumpsuits?

Started by Iztaccihuatl, January 31, 2024, 04:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iztaccihuatl

For the trans women on here, do you own and wear jumpsuits?

I don't because I feel they might not be age appropriate for me (late 50's) and I might not have the correct figure for them (for the same reason I don't use tube dresses). Also, as someone at the very tall end of the female body height spectrum, I would never find one that would fit me in any clothing store.

I also guess they are a pain in the rear when using a restroom.

Just wondering what you all think of them.

Heidemarie
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Not sure what a jumpsuit is.  I like jumpers but some people think those are sweaters.  I like sweaters but the jumpers that I am thinking of are not sweaters.

The ones I am thinking of are sleeveless and are a combined top and bottom, so it is one piece.  Shoulder straps have buttons or snaps.

I used to wear one but I wore it with a top underneath.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Iztaccihuatl

A jumpsuit is a one piece garment consisting of pants and a top / bodice. Like in this example.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Iztaccihuatl on February 01, 2024, 01:09:55 AMA jumpsuit is a one piece garment consisting of pants and a top / bodice. Like in this example.

Yes I wore one about like that, mine was corduroy.  Not fancy.
But a bit fancier than denim bib overalls.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

KathyLauren

I do like the look of jumpsuits on other people.  It wouldn't look good on me: I don't have the right figure for it. 

Plus, I had to wear a jumpsuit (technically a flight suit - same thing) for work when I was younger.  They are very practical for jumping out of airplanes, but not for much of anything else.  You pretty much have to strip to use the bathroom.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Iztaccihuatl

Quote from: KathyLauren on February 02, 2024, 08:09:38 AMI do like the look of jumpsuits on other people.  It wouldn't look good on me: I don't have the right figure for it. 

Totally agree.

Quote from: KathyLauren on February 02, 2024, 08:09:38 AMPlus, I had to wear a jumpsuit (technically a flight suit - same thing) for work when I was younger.  They are very practical for jumping out of airplanes, but not for much of anything else.  You pretty much have to strip to use the bathroom.

Some sports outfits fall under this category as well, like ski overalls, rowing unisuits, cycling bibs, track & field bodysuits, etc. All are a major hassle in the bathroom.
  •