Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

When was the last time you had French fries?

Started by ChrissyRyan, January 31, 2024, 07:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

KathyLauren

The week before last, we had lunch at A&W: a Beyond burger and sweet potato fries. 
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

D'Amalie

Last Friday.  First time in three years.  I fell of the cart in a hard way.  Red Robin simple cheese burger and two servings of plank fries.  I feel so guilty.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

Devlyn

This topic feels familiar to me for some reason.  ;D

I had some fries last night. Not chips.  :)
  •  

Maid Marion

•  

Devlyn

•  

imallie

Been making them in the air fryer lately... really great. All the benefits of a potato (of which there are many) without all the calories from the oil.

But that being said, if you want regular fries... eat regular fries. Don't feel guilty. Just don't make them an every day thing.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Last Monday, if you count steak fries.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I had some crinkle cut fries with two pieces of chicken at lunch today.

Oh yes, with ketchup!  No fry sauce though, I never used that.  I suppose I will someday!  I have had fries though with BBQ sauce and with honey mustard sauce.

Chrissy
  •