Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Sleeping Attire

Started by Sarah B, February 01, 2024, 01:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah B

Hi everyone

Sleeping Attire or pyjamas, is what you wear at night when you go to sleep, a little background from me:

There were two items of clothing that I had to wear when I was a child.   One was wearing a singlet under my uniform and two pyjamas at night time.  I hated wearing them.  However, I lived in England at the time and being cold one needed to be kept warm.  After coming to Australia, I cannot remember what I wore, although singlets I believe were not needed, as Australia is a much more warmer and nicer place too live, instead of cold and miserable England.  I have mentioned before Sarah B was no where to be seen for seven years since coming to Australia.

Things turned around when I left family and friends and singlets had already went by the wayside, when I came to Australia.  Long and short nightgowns with underwear became my preferred attire for nighttime sleeping in winter and camisoles and matching pants became the de rigueur for summer and special occasions.  If I go to cold place, I will definitely buy some female pyjamas.

So with the above story in mind, what do you wear when you sleep?

Warmest regards to everyone
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  

ClaireBlooming

I typically sleep naked.  The times that I have to put on pajama pants (to let the dogs out, etc) I'm always struck with the thought that just slipping on a nightie would be so much easier :)

When I sleep by myself a short nightie or cami and shorts is my go-to

Claire
  •  

big kim

I live in cold & miserable England in cold & miserable Lancashire near the sea! This time of year I sleep in long thermal pants,socks, long sleeved thermal top. I also wear a buff over my hair to stop it looking like a bird's nest in the morning!
In summer it's a singlet/vest with just undies. I live alone so no one has to see me, at 66 I dress for comfort & warmth
  •  

Rachel

In the summer nude. In the winter I wear a cotton loose fitting top.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

TXSara

I usually wear some cute pajamas, but every once in a while I'll wear a short satin nightgown.

~Sara
My Latest Blog Thread:  Sara's Wild Ride (Part II)

•  

Colorado Girl

Most of the time it's just panties and a loose t-shirt.
  •  

Jenn104

an oversized sleep tee and in the winter pajama bottoms or lounge pants. My apartment is draft n cold.

"I want to be remembered as a woman ... who dared to be a catalyst of change."
                 - Shirley Chisolm

•  

davina61

Nighty unless its hot then its nude.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I have been sleeping in long flannel nightgowns, very feminine and warm.
They are also very good to wear while cooking breakfast or in front of the fireplace while reading a book or with my sweetie. 

When it gets warmer I may go to thinner material if need be.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

LoriDee

Here in the Black Hills of South Dakota, we get hot summers and brutally cold winters. So summer is panties only. Winters is panties and a nightgown. Sometimes my shoulders get cold and I don't like blankets up around my neck when I sleep, so I will wear a T-shirt instead.
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - Legal Name Change /
2024 - Voice Training
  •  

BlueJaye

Unless I'm doing some winter camping, my sleeping attire is always a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I don't do fancy sleepwear.
  •  

Senkusha

My most comfortable things to sleep in is a pastel rainbow tie-dye cotton maternity nightgown, and pink pajama leggings (loose).
  •  

Paulie

Changes every night.  Mostly short sometimes long, usually with some lace.  Just depends on how I'm feeling that night, what my next day is looking like.  I really like climbing into bed with something really girly on.  Waking up that way too.  Most days it's the longest period of time I have to wear something that make me feel good.  (Even though I sleep through most of it.  :laugh: )

Paulie.
  •