Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Far right accuses Oreos of 'grooming' because the company supports PFLAG

Started by Devlyn, February 13, 2024, 06:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Far right accuses Oreos of 'grooming' because the company supports PFLAG

https://www.advocate.com/news/oreo-pflag-grooming-accusation

TRUDY RING    FEBRUARY 10 2024

A far-right group has released a video accusing the Oreo cookie brand of "grooming" children because of its partnership with PFLAG.

"Is your favorite cookie company grooming children?" the video from the National Legal and Policy Center asks. "What happened to the kid-friendly cookie we used to all know and love? Don't let PFLAG and Oreo corrupt your children." The video features images of Pride events and books that anti-LGBTQ+ activists have sought to remove from schools, such as This Book Is Gay and Gender Queer. It was released Wednesday.

An accompanying press release claims that PFLAG "condones gender transition treatments for children as young as three years old, and battles to make sure books with explicit content are allowed in public schools and libraries." The first is not true; children who are that young transition socially only and do not undergo any treatments. The second is an exaggeration; adults have every right to access books with "explicit content," while for children and teens, PFLAG and other LGBTQ-supportive groups advocate for the availability of books with inclusive but age-appropriate content.

Folks, this is a bridge too far! We must band together and defend the Oreos!
  •  

Susan

Anytime a conservative brings up Grooming bring up Proverbs 22:6, throw it in their face.

QuoteTrain up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

The only groups grooming children are Christians
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Devlyn

Gina P

Oreo thins, mint flavor.. Yum, Yum! Another reason to enjoy.
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Let's start a rumor...

Some Oreo cookies have a rainbow imbedded in the filling. The rainbow is a mixture of compounds which will instantly trigger a desire to change your gender, but only if you are cisgender. The only way to avoid a rainbow is to twist the cookie apart and inspect the filling before eating it. It is rumored that dunking the cookie in whole milk (skim, 1%, or 2% will not work) may deactivate the rainbow, but so far no one has been brave enough to test the theory by eating an untwisted whole-milk-dunked rainbow Oreo cookie. Be safe out there, twist your cookies.

Love always -- Jess
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Jenn104

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on February 14, 2024, 05:54:42 AMLet's start a rumor...

Some Oreo cookies have a rainbow imbedded in the filling. The rainbow is a mixture of compounds which will instantly trigger a desire to change your gender, but only if you are cisgender. The only way to avoid a rainbow is to twist the cookie apart and inspect the filling before eating it. It is rumored that dunking the cookie in whole milk (skim, 1%, or 2% will not work) may deactivate the rainbow, but so far no one has been brave enough to test the theory by eating an untwisted whole-milk-dunked rainbow Oreo cookie. Be safe out there, twist your cookies.

Love always -- Jess

It's too late, I think I have been groomed.

Jenn
"I want to be remembered as a woman ... who dared to be a catalyst of change."
                 - Shirley Chisolm

•  

Brooke Renee

Okay, Okay.. you ladies have let the cat out of the bag! 

Oreo is actually an acronym for a Deep State cabal whose desire is the feminization children. 

ORGANIZATION 

for the

REDISTRIBUTION

of

ESTROGEN

to

OTHERS

Their light pink flag features the symbol for female surrounded by the delta symbol for change Δ

Pretty sure Tucker Carlson has been warning us about this for years, it's a thing.  It's what happened to me, I ate three Birthday Cake Oreos followed by one Red Velvet Cake Oreo and the next thing I know I'm prancing around the house in a prom dress. 

It could be worse though..  Don't get me started on CHIPS AHOY!   Their  secret mission is turning our Sailors gay by exposing them a chemical compound that compels them to seek out pulsating images of Erik Estrada.   

Jessica_Rose

Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Brooke Renee

•  

Devlyn

Listen, we all know cookies have been gaying us up since...forever!  :laugh:

"Here's the tricky part!"

•