Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do you like to eat fish?

Started by ChrissyRyan, March 11, 2024, 10:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Do you like to eat fish?  Do you like to eat seafood?

What kind and how do you like it prepared?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

big kim

I grew up in Fleetwood so of course I like fish! I like most other seafood though I'm not a fan of mussels or other shellfish.Can't bring myself to eat octopus it looked so gross. Not much of a squid fan either
I like stir fried King Prawns in a Thai or Indian mild curry, one of my favourites.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I like cod, perch, salmon, walleye, ono, tuna, crab, lobster, scallops, and shrimp.

I do not like octopus and squid.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Miharu Barbie

I have not tasted meat or seafood of any kind since I became vegetarian on my birthday in 1986. That's 38 years, yo!

(I've probably eaten more than a few bugs hiding in my broccoli 🥦 ... so it goes.)

🐜
Miharu
Free your mind and your arse will follow

HRT:                         June 1998
Full Time For Good:     November 1998
Never Looking Back:  Now!
  •  

davina61

Yes when I can afford it, reduced price gets frozen till I have enough for a fish curry.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

A good crab cake is most satisfying.  Many are so-so tasting.

Chrissy
  •  

KathyLauren

No.  I have been vegetarian for more than 40 years and vegan for more than 25.  We ate at a new Thai restaurant a while back and discovered the hard way that they use fish sauce in just about everything.  I just about gagged.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Jessica_Rose

I do like to eat fish. I'm not too sure if I would like to drink fish.

Fried, baked, grilled, or blackened. Bass, trout, salmon, and many others. I also like shrimp, but I'm not a fan of lobster, crab, mollusks, or any of the other sea creatures. They're cool to watch move about their native environment, but they lose my interest when they're on a plate.

Love always -- Jess
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I really like a good pan fried fresh fish.

Chrissy
  •