Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

MsLeigh's Story

Started by MsLeigh, October 24, 2024, 09:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sephirah

Sorry for the late reply to these but...

Quote from: MsLeigh on June 23, 2025, 10:40:56 AMMaybe the question is why do I put so much stake in others thoughts????...hummm.

There's an easy answer to that, sweetie. It's because you don't put enough stake in your own. Because your self esteem is shot. And because you don't have that part of you that can tell you that you're worth it, you rely on other people to tell you that you're worth it.

The trouble with that is... you're relying on people who are dealing with their own insecurities and fears. You're hoping they can see your worth even when sometimes they can't see their own. This is a massively losing battle, Leigh. Because 95% of the time the people you want validation from are focused more on themselves. And that makes you feel bad, and feeds into this cycle.

Love has to come from within, before it can come from without, okay? And that's a hard road. Arguably one of the hardest.

Why can't you talk about how you feel, sweetie? What is it that makes you feel worth less than the people around you? If you want to vent... shoot me a PM honey, any time. But girl... you don't deserve to feel like this.

*massive hugs*

I believe in you and I love you. <3

MsLeigh

I caught up on a few posts since my last sign in. I miss you all so much. I am still a mess but I am holding.

Leigh.

KristaFairchild

Quote from: MsLeigh on September 11, 2026, 08:23:17 PMI caught up on a few posts since my last sign in. I miss you all so much. I am still a mess but I am holding.

Leigh.
I hadn't read your posts before and after reading them from 2024, I wonder how you are doing. Did you feminize at all? Did your wife chugged her POV? You said you're a mess but is there an upward trajectory or hope?

Ignore me if you don't feel like sharing ❤️

MsLeigh

Quote from: KristaFairchild on September 12, 2026, 02:23:34 AMI hadn't read your posts before and after reading them from 2024, I wonder how you are doing. Did you feminize at all? Did your wife chugged her POV? You said you're a mess but is there an upward trajectory or hope?

Ignore me if you don't feel like sharing ❤️

Krista,

Hi. It is always nice to communicate with another. My wife has not changed but I have not either. I love her dearly. It is hard to feminize more, but I have been working on hair removal when she is not home. I work out every day with a program put on by a ballerina so all things relating to physical posture, walk, etc is a small fraction less  male. Now that I have a hold of my brain a bit I am doing better day by day. The female inside is dying to present itself which is a constant struggle. Hope and dreams keep me day to day. I focus on enjoying hobbies and fixing up the house which is great therapy.

Leigh